PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

Wtf EU store had screwed up on launch.. It seems uncharted full game got priced by mistake as dlc price..and mny lucky dawgs got the full game at the price of a dlc....b4 sony officials rectified it...

When grunted people who bought at full price were red in anger..sony official replied

" The 79p price applies to the DLC for the game. This was mistakenly used on the full game. Essentially, those who got it for 79p were quite lucky to nab it whilst the error existed."

79p for uc game.. lucky lucky lucky dawgs..

Hey did you get charged memory card?They told me that they will waive the $20.So how does that work do they refund it after sometime?

They told me to order a 4GB card and then write to them. I paid for it and 1day shipping but they refunded (yet to show) the entire amount.

Today got another mail offering a $20 discount, coz we apparently didn't get the memoey card :P

Amazon :good::arigato:

Ah and my Vita got delivered at the US address ;)

They told me to order a 4GB card and then write to them. I paid for it and 1day shipping but they refunded (yet to show) the entire amount.

Today got another mail offering a $20 discount, coz we apparently didn't get the memoey card :P

Amazon :good::arigato:

Ah and my Vita got delivered at the US address ;)

same here :D

Archived