PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

NGP will allows gamers to play PS3 games remotely

How will you react if i tell you that Next Generation Portable (NGP) from Sony will allows gamers to play their Playstation 3 games remotely, Yes you read it correctly playing PS3 game on NGP that too remotely. Sounds more like science fiction but it is true.

Sony representative in an interview to Everyone Calls me Kitty said, "If you are connected to Wi-Fi anywhere in the world and your PS3 is on standby at home, you can play the game in your PS3 on your NGP without the disk".

Other details that was revealed are:

Dual thumb-stick controls

You can use it as a controller for your PS3

To zoom in and out you use your fingers on the back of the console to stretch to zoom; like you would on the iPhone.

LED screen for HD gaming in your hand

source

so its confirmed yaar...dont think though this is good in india.....first of all wi-fi being an issue at places ...beside this keeping ps3 on at home...electicity bill will be increasing too.....which i must keep in check or it comes a lot at my place.....so i am not much excited abt this. :good: for many be people in abroad.

so its confirmed yaar...dont think though this is good in india.....first of all wi-fi being an issue at places ...beside this keeping ps3 on at home...electicity bill will be increasing too.....which i must keep in check or it comes a lot at my place.....so i am not much excited abt this. :good: for many be people in abroad.

he was right in saying that this is as good as science fiction :)

quick question: where are the R2 and L2 buttons on NGP ... wait they are not there :rofl:

he was right in saying that this is as good as science fiction :)

quick question: where are the R2 and L2 buttons on NGP ... wait they are not there :rofl:

Maybe touch pads at back ?

sooundd IN-ta-res-tING...

weel not worry about bills right now,but thinking what bandwidth would take to get the whole content streaming to be done????? :scratchchin:

even that is also not one sided,,it would crunch & uses both processors power,i.e PS3 & PSP as well

i guess not even 512KBps could do. :thumbdown:

Archived