Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aftrunner

The Darkness II

193 posts in this topic

i think i am in for the lass boss fight, with Victor yes?

 

yeah, that fix is awesome, don't need to do anything except launch that program and then the game and hit the hotkey (*)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

finished B)

 

fight with Victor ain't the last fight B)

 

awesome game, now started again with New Game +, yes u get to keep all the upgrades u have had :happydance:

 

btw, i missed those stealth kills from the first game, u know, where u detach them tentacles and go on a hunting spree B) that sh*t was awesome

 

for some reason, i liked them tentacles in the first game, don't know why, maybe the detailing? also much missed is the stylized gun executions from the first game, they were awesome to execute

 

i don't particular like the way Black Hole power is executed in the game, i mean, it's a damn power, i should be able to use any time i want and not wait before i kill someone and randomly some heart turn into a Black Hole, stupid idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wish they had let you store the black hole ability and not make it dependent on the tentacles. i must have lost 70% of the black holes i picked up because of the light as i moved from one combat section to the next. the other 30% were used sub optimally to kill an enemy or two at most because i couldn't hang on to it otherwise my tentacles would be rendered useless. it's a shame really because it was a f**king cool ability.

Edited by spindoctor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

me and nash tried the co-op for this last night. have to say, it was pretty dire. it was lagging like crazy (although that might have been an internet problem) but even leaving that aside, the design seemed really poor. clear a room of enemies, move on to the next, rinse and repeat. no thought went into making it, not a single ounce of interesting game design.

 

uninstalled the game. shame that the co-op soured the experience of what was actually a pretty nice game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

me and nash tried the co-op for this last night. have to say, it was pretty dire. it was lagging like crazy (although that might have been an internet problem) but even leaving that aside, the design seemed really poor. clear a room of enemies, move on to the next, rinse and repeat. no thought went into making it, not a single ounce of interesting game design.

 

uninstalled the game. shame that the co-op soured the experience of what was actually a pretty nice game.

 

Hmm i had hoped of doing coop with someone! Now that you broke it! Off to some other game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which ending Spin ?

 

 

Staying with Jenny in Asylum or Escaping Aslylum? ..Staying with Jenny ending is terrible imo.... ...

 

 

escaping. youtubed the other ending, it was totally lame.

Edited by spindoctor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so this game is selling for 12.5$ on amazon digital right now. the game is steamworks so you buy it from there, register the cd key on steam and you'll have the game on steam then. 12.5$ is even cheaper than the retail copy costs here in india. it's a short game (6-7 hours) but it's really fun to play and i'd recommend getting it at this price. to buy you can use an indian cc but you need to have an american billing address, which you can fake (they won't verify).

 

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-40884Darkness-II2-Darkness/dp/B006JA7EWW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0