The Darkness II

Aftrunner

yea well, it's still disappointing considering the game has very little else to offer. new game+ doesn't make up for it being so short. even though it's pretty fun to play, i'd have a hard time recommending anyone buy this for 2500 bucks on console unless they were sure to sell it afterwards.

sadly the fov is incredibly f**ked. this could be a problem for those who get uncomfortable with these things, but it's also a shame because the game looks stunning at times and the low fov really harms the visual impact of the game. the artwork is pretty great though, and cel shading was a very good choice.

i uploaded some screenshots if anyone wants to see them, but obviously some have spoilers - http://steamcommunit...ilter=app_67370

got the game yesterday...played it until i finished it...(actually im in the climax now...)

boy..wht a game...its really short but wht it offers makes it worth....

Awesome Story, Excellent pacing, good dialogues, foul language, mature content in the brothel, alot of gore and a bag full of gags (Tommy, Adolf, Tony, Jimmy and on and on)

Tony: Hey Jacke, dont take it the wrong way...."I've got a sausage here with ur name on it"...

after the player laughs....

Tony: See...I told u...u took it the wrong way...

Another time....

Tony: U knw jackie, when u get shot in ur balls, dont apply medicine...instead apply tomato ketchup...i knw it wont do u any good...but then again...u can get some fat chick to suck on ur balls...

spin, any workaround to fix FOV? have read about that Cheat Engine, but it sounds complex

also, wasn't able to find any settings file, every-time i launch the game, i get mode not supported, so i have to run it in 640*480 first, then change the res to 1366*768, this is f**king irritating :furious:

spin, any workaround to fix FOV? have read about that Cheat Engine, but it sounds complex

also, wasn't able to find any settings file, every-time i launch the game, i get mode not supported, so i have to run it in 640*480 first, then change the res to 1366*768, this is f**king irritating :furious:

no proper fov fix. the developers have said that they will fix it in the first patch, but who knows when that will come. the cheat engine method is way too cumbersome to keep doing all the time.

if you can live with it, play through the game as is otherwise wait for the patch. no idea about the other problem, i never faced any technical difficulties in the game.

found this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI-N2eYKIcA

followed everything mentioned in the description, and it works B) (had to download .net v4 to get the software working, mentioned in it's homepage and a link to download it as well, so no hunting around)

have set FOV to 66, seems just perfect, as good as the first game

you're modifying memory addresses for the fov fix right? i believe you're going to have to repeat the process every time you launch the game and every time you come to a new level. i even read that it doesn't work past the level that was shown in the demo but not too sure about that.

never mind, you hadn't embedded the video. seems far less painful that the cheat engine method.

found this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI-N2eYKIcA

followed everything mentioned in the description, and it works B) (had to download .net v4 to get the software working, mentioned in it's homepage and a link to download it as well, so no hunting around)

have set FOV to 66, seems just perfect, as good as the first game

thx for the fix pushy..I just started the game too..

i think i am in for the lass boss fight, with Victor yes?

yeah, that fix is awesome, don't need to do anything except launch that program and then the game and hit the hotkey (*)

Archived