Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Karooo

Still this game is better than.army of two (devil's cartel)

Is it that bad?? what happened to EA man ?? first DS3 now this.. they are gonna get bankrupt soon :rofl: .. fifa is the only source of their steady cashflow IMO...

Is it that bad?? what happened to EA man ?? first DS3 now this.. they are gonna get bankrupt soon :rofl: .. fifa is the only source of their steady cashflow IMO...

Dont forget, BF4 is coming this year. 3k for the game plus 2k for the premium membership equals to 5k from each hardcore BF fan <_<

EA and bankrupt? you alright?

I won't put them beyond that, if I recall correctly ThQ share prices were touching $300 a pip (in 2007), it took no more than five years of consistent blundering and poor sales to undo all that.

How safe is EA? Can't really say.

EA and bankrupt? you alright?

I don't mean r8 now..what i meant is the way its giving flop after flop of AAA games that day is not that far..the trend started in 2012 and its still continuing in 2013..even crysis 3 one of their boasting flagships was not up to par as they expected in terms of sale...so what i said maybe valid in not so distant future.. :)

I won't put them beyond that, if I recall correctly ThQ share prices were touching $300 a pip (in 2007), it took no more than five years of consistent blundering and poor sales to undo all that.

How safe is EA? Can't really say.

Exactly what i meant.. :cheers:

Dont forget, BF4 is coming this year. 3k for the game plus 2k for the premium membership equals to 5k from each hardcore BF fan <_<

That and fifa is what keeps it going..

The entire AAA gaming industry as you know it will sink before EA goes under.

As far as I can tell, they have more money making IPs than any other publisher around. Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, NFS, Mass Effect, the Sims and a few others as well. While Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 deserved to flop, reality is that the entire industry is suffering from reduced sales for the past 6-12 months now. Call it end of gen fatigue or maybe the invasion of alternative gaming (mobile etc.), sales are down for everyone. Even the Call of Duty juggernaut is slowing down. Pair this with increasing costs which they have no control over and it paints a somewhat dire picture but the fact is, this is affecting everyone. And EA is probably best equipped to deal with it over the others.

Yes, was waiting for someone to post this. If you are seeing dreams of EA going bankrupt then in no possible way others can survive. After Nintendo and Activision Blizzard, EA is the largest gaming company by revenue. Despite their DLC and DRM BS, they still bring some of the best games (realised lately). Ironically, metacritic ranked EA as the best publisher of 2012. :giggle:

Yes, was waiting for someone to post this. If you are seeing dreams of EA going bankrupt then in no possible way others can survive. After Nintendo and Activision Blizzard, EA is the largest gaming company by revenue. Despite their DLC and DRM BS, they still bring some of the best games (realised lately). Ironically, metacritic ranked EA as the best publisher of 2012. :giggle:

EA fanboy spotted :scarerun:

How can mobile gaming destroy the industry ? I mean most of the mobile games are crap and can only be played for 10 to 15 minutes

I'm enjoying this game but one thing I don't like is that Sniper Rifle scopes in ARs.

downloaded and installed the hunt/ZD30 map....where do i find it :wallbash: f**k U EA :rant: cant make a proper downloadable content section :(

:giggle:

How can mobile gaming destroy the industry ? I mean most of the mobile games are crap and can only be played for 10 to 15 minutes

I'm enjoying this game but one thing I don't like is that Sniper Rifle scopes in ARs.

U enjoying this one ?? :majesty:

Archived