Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
playstation

Rumor: PS3 Timed Exclusive For Resident Evil 6?

59 posts in this topic

kasam se yaar asa ho jaye toh majha ajaye...xbox walo ko acha jawab hoga for ff13. :good:

Xbots go :yawn:

re5 came out on wii?? :huh:

edit:just checked it never came out on wii...pc,360 and ps3.

There was Umbrella Chronicles and Darkspawn Chronicles for the NINJAs.

^^ +1.

Resident Evil 6 :wOOtjumpy:

Wow. I dont mind another RE4, RE5 kinda game since they were amazing action adventure games. For scares we have Dead Space and Silent Hill. Leon S. Kennedy in the main lead please. Dont know how they are going to fit Wesker in this after RE5? :scratchchin:

dont care about exclusivity, just gimme a good RE game based on Re4's template. That atmosphere, that gameplay :majesty:

very good idea....enough of villages ,labs ,mansion and all....

wtf.. what is a RE game without a mansion :angry:

Ninja theory working on RE .... omg just thinking about it makes me :suicide: after what they did to dante...

Also wat ever happened to that rumour about Socom dev making the next RE...most of these capcom rumours end up being true anyway :lol:

Edit : Also i like the RE4 shooting mechanic thing, sure its outdated and stuff but it adds to the difficulty and makes the game a bit more unique....just my opinion though... I loved RE4 and the RE series it self ....

Edited by Shadoken

Sounds fishy. Paying for exclusivity doesn't really seem like something Sony would do. They have an exclusive of their own coming out practically every month anyway.

@shadoken You're scared Ninja Theory is working on the next RE. Remember Silicon Knights / Too Human? They had attack mapped to the movement button - the complete opposite of everything RE stands for.