PS3 re-secured with Firmware 3.60?

I meant we can set timer when the controllers will get switched off :doh:

You can set the time after which they turn off ! :spank::slap:

that feature was there since god knows when :ack:

2k for hacking :rofl:

Homefront plays on 3.56 and above not 3.60 and above .

The games which come on 3.60 and above cant be hacked in the same way as 3.56 games are done .

Hackers have to find a new method .

Many well-known hackers like Mathieu , Hermes and Geohot too have stopped working on homebrew,cfws .

No exploit for 3.60 has yet been found and meltdr keys are useless for 3.60 and above

Seems Sony has won .

Nope, Mathi.. whatever his name is did it like Zodak posted and they've now released something that's some sorta hybrid 3.55-3.60 CFW. :ko:

You need to counsel your friends.

Naaa, I'm not gonna bother convincing everyone I know, in one way or another we're all pirates. They'll just point that fact out to me and I'll be speechless when they say "You only buy original tracks, never download non-legit mp3s and never go get yourself a movie (unreleased or released in India) from some torrent tracker?".

• 2 weeks later...

PS3 is jailbroken and old news. No way they are gonna secure it unless they change the H/W.

Plus, I still haven't heard anyone selling pirated games. Its frickin expensive to burn Blu-Rays. They might as well sell it on portable HDDs. Once they manage to download it. Once there is a sizable collection of torrents to download from. It just wont happen. seems Sony hit more than one bird by advocating BluRay.

Dunno what the ruckus is about.

meh. I look forward to how they intend to secure PS4.

PS3 is jailbroken and old news. No way they are gonna secure it unless they change the H/W.

Plus, I still haven't heard anyone selling pirated games. Its frickin expensive to burn Blu-Rays. They might as well sell it on portable HDDs. Once they manage to download it. Once there is a sizable collection of torrents to download from. It just wont happen. seems Sony hit more than one bird by advocating BluRay.

Dunno what the ruckus is about.

meh. I look forward to how they intend to secure PS4.

Dude check palika or any DVD shop near you,PS3 piracy is on and rampant (My local pirated DVD walla,said he had them) you just have to get your portable HDD

Dude check palika or any DVD shop near you,PS3 piracy is on and rampant (My local pirated DVD walla,said he had them) you just have to get your portable HDD

That's what he said (in a way)

he was stating that larger file size help reduce piracy to a extent as you must first have a portable HDD then go to the seller

Archived