Coffee with IVG: HPS

CM Sunny

/inbeforemodrage

will any one get banned today?

Will the Shot caller ultimately confess his undying love for Demon's Souls and Baldur's Gate?

We will be right back after some one ousts teh unsporting derailer

pushi is everyone's master :majesty:

and great thread sir sunny, actually glad that I havent deleted you frm my list now :good:

:bounce:

btw gladiator max limit exceded, bas kar :slap:

or post them in 1 single post,

also last day of ep 01,

also enough rule breaking :nono:

also last day of ep 01,

also enough rule breaking :nono:

dusro ki comments edit maar ke poopy ki jai-jai-kaar karna band kar :spank: ...

n dis process is gonna continue today as well :O ...

bechare sambha ko thoda break lene de tuu :slap: ... upar se india ka match... woh team ko cheer karega ya idhar faaltu ki time pass :threatenlumber: ...

1)So do you see any future changes in Indian gaming scene? (apart from the usual it's evolving stuff)

2)What are the upcoming changes to be applied to the blog?, when is shantz news gonna be put up(since we are sitting at the hub of it)

3)no IVG let's play? :(

4)Did you see that awesome video review I posted in "help make IVG better" thread? why not? seriously?

5)Can I abuse my status as the series starter to put our resident metalhead up for a coffee session

:bigyellowgrin:

also last question from my side

6)how's the logo :naughty:

What about this? :lol:

PS - i just asked 5 Questions with one extra which was his choice to answer or not. :P

What about this? :lol:

PS - i just asked 5 Questions with one extra which was his choice to answer or not. :P

lol just put them up in 1 post(for sam's convenience)

also parker: I can end the episode today afternoon, if sam & Ivg are okay with it.

Got a special guest for next episode, need to prepare questions for him :bigyellowgrin:

also parker: I can end the episode today afternoon, if sam & Ivg are okay with it.

Got a special guest for next episode, need to prepare questions for him :bigyellowgrin:

we know its shantz aka gabru jawan :good: ... n plz keep homaga away frm dis whole interview process :P ... chk da reason in dat HOL thread :giggle: ...

I have a suggestion.

Can you also put a brief introduction of your Guest, before we shoot questions. Like about Sam, I knew a little bit but I am not sure if I know Shantz that well. So details like, their tenure with IVG, how they got their custom title, some of their best contribution to IVG and their picture as a synopsis will be a great start to the Coffee with IVG Celeb.

What say?

1. I'd say Mass Effect 2, but you said RPG :P

2. The lack of realism. I can't relate to it. The technology and fantasy of it does nothing for me.

3. Unlikely.

4. Homaga.

5. I haven't but I'm guessing "gaming" and "pick up line" don't go well together. For that matter "journo" doesn't do wonders either. :P

Awesome Reply.. :thumbsup:

Archived