F1 2011

playstation

Mission accomplished. Drove a fantastic race. Right at the end, on the last lap, Heiki and Timo decided to have a crash in the middle of sector 3 where there was no room to dodge. I saw the incident happen right in front of me and so, had little time to react. In the end, I did my best to slow down and evade it, but my right-hand sidepod just brushed Timo's pathetic, right-angled wreck. And the game decided that I deserved a 20 second time penalty for that :rant: Luckily I had just lapped the 2nd place man a couple of laps ago, and had the time penalty covered as well :D

Mission accomplished. Drove a fantastic race. Right at the end, on the last lap, Heiki and Timo decided to have a crash in the middle of sector 3 where there was no room to dodge. I saw the incident happen right in front of me and so, had little time to react. In the end, I did my best to slow down and evade it, but my right-hand sidepod just brushed Timo's pathetic, right-angled wreck. And the game decided that I deserved a 20 second time penalty for that :rant: Luckily I had just lapped the 2nd place man a couple of laps ago, and had the time penalty covered as well :D

These moments :samui:

Codies really need to learn a thing or two about penalties....and they definately need to learn what is the meaning of cutting of a corner.

These moments :samui:

Codies really need to learn a thing or two about penalties....and they definately need to learn what is the meaning of cutting of a corner.

yeah, and backmarker AI deserves a special mention. Clearing backmarkers in Monaco is a nightmare.

BTW, cam'd a lap on full tank (audio issues crept in while uploading though :| ):

I just cut corners blindly when I see more than 2 backmarkers in front of me :P

It just isn't worth staying behind them...I'd crash even if I were patient enough :|

So true...i dont cut corners...but it is indeed a task...they just move out of the racing line but don't slow down and by the time u approach a corner they are back onto the racing line and mostly have a collision.

Archived