Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stevie G

[PS3] IVG FIFA 11 2v2 Results Thread

388 posts in this topic

I don't think Dan and Drunk should be in the same team, just because it was Dan who started the 2v2 tournament. I think even he would agree with me here. In no previous IVG tournaments have we had special treatment for any individual. It's unfair for other people that we have random teams while 2 people have been put in the same team for whatever reasons. :thumbdown:

Edited by Avishkar

Lol Avi.. i didn't ask for the team... I juz wanted dom to ply in this 2v2.. no matter which ever team he was put in..

But if u even considering us both to b a threatful team.. ur so mistaken.. one has conn issues..the othr has lag issues on certain days.. we both if we plying no matter any team will b juz for pure fun..u guys can b as competitive as u want.. but me n don ply for fun all the time with u guys..

Anyways the decision rests upon the organisers of this one... I will abide to wotever they say.. my only criteria was dom shud b in this one..no matter whichever team.. and yes I don't rest on getting special treatments if I hosted previous tourneys..

Yeah, I know because I read your posts. You expressly mentioned that you just want Dom to play in the tournament and you didn't ask that both of you'll should be in the same team. Also, you and Dom are a very good team but anyway, my point had no relations with how strong a team would be just because they were not random. I just felt that the rules should be same for everyone as that's how you hosted the tournaments too.

I agree bout the fair rule.. I don't mind being drawn with any partner..

But where is dom? He has not even committed here to even participate.. so till he confirms.. my participation is still a illusion..

Lol Avi.. i didn't ask for the team... I juz wanted dom to ply in this 2v2.. no matter which ever team he was put in..

But if u even considering us both to b a threatful team.. ur so mistaken.. one has conn issues..the othr has lag issues on certain days.. we both if we plying no matter any team will b juz for pure fun..u guys can b as competitive as u want.. but me n don ply for fun all the time with u guys..

Anyways the decision rests upon the organisers of this one... I will abide to wotever they say.. my only criteria was dom shud b in this one..no matter whichever team.. and yes I don't rest on getting special treatments if I hosted previous tourneys..

You mean something like that old Hindi film "Dosti"? Ek dekh nahi'n sakta aur doosra chal nahi'n sakta

You mean something like that old Hindi film "Dosti"? Ek dekh nahi'n sakta aur doosra chal nahi'n sakta

?????? neva heard of this film or the plot... but if it implies close buddies 4eva no matter what...... hell yeah...... :punk: