Dragon's Dogma

playstation

they are launching the game again for ps4 and Xbox one and here I can't figure out where to go after the second quest :|

they are launching the game again for ps4 and Xbox one and here I can't figure out where to go after the second quest :|

I tried playing this twice. Both times I quit after first area.

I tried this game for 18 hours-20 hours. Didnt enjoy it that much. Uninstalled.

Same here..Played it for few hours and then deleted it...

You guys...

Missing out on a great game. The game doesn't pick up until you actually figure out a build and that doesn't happen until at least 5-6 hours into the game. The opening is pretty crappy to be honest and doesn't represent the game as a whole. Now I can understand someone not liking it after 20 or so hours but even then it could be a problem with the class you went with. Certain classes aren't as enjoyable as others. The quests largely don't hold your hand and there's a lot of running around fighting monsters as fast travel is locked until late into the game and is limited. The game is a complete antithesis of the standard open world design and perhaps that's the reason why it alienated a lot of people. The Dark Arisen version makes it a little more accessible though.

The combat system is still one of the best around. The magic is seriously cool and probably my favorite spellcasting system in a game with spells that actually look and sound devastating as hell. I suggest you all give it another go, I actually started out with being pretty lukewarm about the game but there was a point where it suddenly clicked and became one of the best games I've ever played. Still, waiting for a sequel announcement...

I am willing to give it a try ofcourse

But i need to know how to proceed after the first quest xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am willing to give it a try ofcourse

But i need to know how to proceed after the first quest xD

Have you visited the encampment near the starting village?

Also I'm sure you have already done this but check if you have the quest enabled in the log so you know where to go. The first few quests after you "awaken" are actually pretty linear and it's really hard to get lost.

Have you visited the encampment near the starting village?

Also I'm sure you have already done this but check if you have the quest enabled in the log so you know where to go. The first few quests after you "awaken" are actually pretty linear and it's really hard to get lost.

have delivered the snake head and i am confused how to continue with the main quest after that

have delivered the snake head and i am confused how to continue with the main quest after that

Right, so you're already at Gran Soren. You need to visit the Pawn Guild in Gran Soren and head into the Everfall, if I'm remembering it all correctly. I'm guessing you've encountered a bug because all of this should be clearly signposted and marked on the map.

Right, so you're already at Gran Soren. You need to visit the Pawn Guild in Gran Soren and head into the Everfall, if I'm remembering it all correctly. I'm guessing you've encountered a bug because all of this should be clearly signposted and marked on the map.

i actually do not know what to do after the A Matter of Myrmidons quest

Make a sequel

This is probably just testing ground to eventually bring over Dragons Dogma Online to the west. They already mentioned in a press release earlier they are interested in bringing it over to the west once the japanese version is stable.

Also the first game didnt do that great. They will probably need way more convincing to invest in a sequel.

Remasters :yawn:

Nope. Glad they are making it , one of the biggest issues with the last gen release was Framerate issues.

Thats not really related to this? Its probably stuck in development hell until they finish developing their new engine. If they ever do it that is.

Even RE7 got done in a new RE Engine.

i actually do not know what to do after the A Matter of Myrmidons quest

The quest should lead you to Everfall. if you've already gone there and finished that part then you should try visiting the palace. That should kickstart the Wyrm Hunt questline which has a bunch of sub-quests.

• 2 months later...

Archived