Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keano

[PS3] IVG FIFA 11 League

3696 posts in this topic

Its better than having a deserving player missing out due to stupid EA servers .Imagine if ur winning 2-0 agaisnt me in the last minute and u get dqd and get a 3-0 loss .

If it happened to me then I would definitely be pissed and would curse my luck. But then I would accept it and move on. Atleast it would be better than abusing each other and accusing each other of cheating and lying about the scores for 2-3 pages.

But like I said its my opinion and it's ultimately upto you guys.

I am in. However, my timings will be weird as it's 6.5 hours ahead of India. So will be playing most of my games when it's afternoon / evening in India !

Added you and Prakhar.

Timings shouldn't be a problem Avi, considering we will have 4 weekends along the tourney's span

If it happened to me then I would definitely be pissed and would curse my luck. But then I would accept it and move on. Atleast it would be better than abusing each other and accusing each other of cheating and lying about the scores for 2-3 pages.

Even i am worried about the same Rakesh. since we have time before the league kick start - lets wait and see what others think abt it :)

Edited by Keano

I understand what ur saying but we just gotta take a chance with this and see how it goes

@saimadhav_king

thats coming from the best player of FIFA on IVG. So that says something. :notangel:

+1 Azaan laying his marker on Sai already :giggle:

Since hes new he should be warned that on IVG we have Quality players with different styles.Im sure he will be good but we r no slouches ourselves B)

reserved

do you mena to say you reserved a place for yourself in the league ? :O

add me

done radwa

me in too !! voted for 3 stars

Nimmo :hug:

Edited by Keano

i agree with azaan on dc rule cos when league games are played there is a problem that screen gets stuck for both the players and the person who is the first to quit gets the loss..this never happens in a normal 1v1 online and there are issues in league when one player gets dc and the other still can control his player and the game runs...

lower the stars lesser i can use tricks :wallbash:

Edited by dharmin

add me please....

added mate .. you only completed half of your matches in the last league tourney .. please complete your matches this time around :)

BTW .. whats your name ?

Edited by Keano

Well, i get back from work only around 10ish...can play my games only after that...i played with everybody i could find online at that time...

Same as me then(i normally come back from work around 8/9 PM). Weekend is when you complete the games with the ones who play in the evenings, and general FIFA janata are always online after 10 PM till 2 AM

Add me.

Also reconsider the rules regarding DC. There might be incidents due to it. IMO it would be best if we stuck to the EA DC rule.

Even i think we should consider the EA dc rule.. It's just your luck.

Because, it's gonna be a league and the results are gonna be counted automatically either way. No two ways about it. It will make things a lot more complicated if the match has to be re-played and a manual table will have to be maintained.

i agree with azaan on dc rule cos when league games are played there is a problem that screen gets stuck for both the players and the person who is the first to quit gets the loss..this never happens in a normal 1v1 online and there are issues in league when one player gets dc and the other still can control his player and the game runs...

And if this happens, who ever is trailing should decently quit.

If it's a draw, then you guys have to take a call.

exactly what I think plus all on IVG are trustworthy