[IVG] KZ3 Challenge Hub - Monthly Fisticuffs

TheDribbler

fkin hangover :wallbash:

I won;'t be available for the rest of the day.. till late nite...so thanking everyone who participated in this challenge... with their presence... and making it a success :cheers:

Congo to all the 5 winners: Paa,Sa,Joy,Rash, Ashish (Will convey the prize giveway by 2morrow)

Thx to everyone as well for birthday wishes.. :hug:

Obaid: May your dad be in best health and recover soon.. our prayers there with you and ur family always bro... Pls update on his health whenever ur free to do so...

Happy Independence Day to All.

Great Challenge Again.Congrats paa,Sa,joy,rash and ash.Happy Birthday Dan Again.

@123 may ur dad recover very soon.

Again Happy Independence Day to All.Vande Mataram.

Even I would like to do the same , I really don't play anything apart from KZ3 mp these days. :P

Roshan or anyone else part of the tourney would like to have the game Outland let me know.

thanks paa,dan,kold,hope,joy,rad& moosa for the prayers and wishes :majesty: ...well he is suffering from parkinson for the last few years :( ....so speedy recovery is not a option...but yea i really believe in prayers :) ...thanks once again guys :hug:

thanks paa,dan,kold,hope,joy,rad& moosa for the prayers and wishes :majesty: ...well he is suffering from parkinson for the last few years :( ....so speedy recovery is not a option...but yea i really believe in prayers :) ...thanks once again guys :hug:

sab theek ho jayega kaka :coolspeak: ...

obaid bhai if u can pay a visit to haaji ali (mumbai)...i didn't believe any miracle will happen since i don't believe much in idol worship etc...but it did :good:

god does listen B)

hey obby bhai, wish him a peaceful recovery. everything gonna be fine :)

sab theek ho jayega kaka :coolspeak: ...

thanks brothers :hug: wishing the same...despite of ...anyways all part of life :good:

obaid bhai if u can pay a visit to haaji ali (mumbai)...i didn't believe any miracle will happen since i don't believe much in idol worship etc...but it did :good:

god does listen B)

already been to haji ali bro ...thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys.. am totally new to forum posting so excuse the plain-ness.. ran into the IVG clan last night on KZ3.. ive been looking to get into a clan for the longest time but had no clue about IVG or its members.. my PSN id is zoozoo_killer and id like to play.. so if i cud get details on timing and how i can participate in clan tryouts etc.. thanks..

hi guys.. am totally new to forum posting so excuse the plain-ness.. ran into the IVG clan last night on KZ3.. ive been looking to get into a clan for the longest time but had no clue about IVG or its members.. my PSN id is zoozoo_killer and id like to play.. so if i cud get details on timing and how i can participate in clan tryouts etc.. thanks..

post here

http://www.indianvideogamer.com:80/forums/index.php?showtopic=20538&st=7560

play with us (mostly around 11pm)

If you'll be regular you might be added to the clan

for more info pm Parvinder Singh

There's no clan try outs and stuff like that...

Only criteria we consider is that the player has to regular...

we play daily around 11 pm...Add a few regular ivg kz3 players in ur list...

Play with us in custom matches and normal games for a few days , after a few days you'll be added to the clan...

Check KZ3 fragfest thread for more details..

Archived