[IVG] KZ3 Challenge Hub - Monthly Fisticuffs

TheDribbler

Feel sad for Parku... :( Soch raha hoga ki uska paisa barbaad hogaya! :fear:

arey i bought it way back in april brand new sealed for 1.2K... so jyada nuksaan nahin hai uss hisaab se :P ...

par ab agar koi mereko bolega DLC khareed ne ko, then he'll face da music :threatenlumber: ...

arey i bought it way back in april brand new sealed for 1.2K... so jyada nuksaan nahin hai uss hisaab se :P ...

par ab agar koi mereko bolega DLC khareed ne ko, then he'll face da music :threatenlumber: ...

:lol:

Now that you reminded me of it, lagta hai mein bhi DLC nahi lunga. :samui::scarerun: Pehle hi BC kadki chaalu hai. :wallbash:

Ooops...i m downloading beta. I cant get back to tourney.

MY HDD gone, Bought Tritton AX180 , This week i spent 5000.... :(

So i can only buy 50$ card at next monday. So Toruney matches at weekends are good .?

If not..then i should pause the beta download and come to Kz3

I did tell that the finals be plyd between team C & D..

We are done.. ash,rosh not available,.joy has put his copy on tp...and im onto fifa12....add to it the pathetic scenario of the current ongoin issues in kz3.

both teams can ply the final whenver they are able to get in the servers..rom has put the map etc..so ply accordingly and wind it up..

man. last night was a total GG basher.. actually i dont blame anyone for it.. this game has by far the most frustating MP to "log on" to.. ive lost count of the errors i keep getting and last night was particularly buggy.. anyways.. ill get my mic on soon so can talk back.. later fella's..

I did tell that the finals be plyd between team C & D..

We are done.. ash,rosh not available,.joy has put his copy on tp...and im onto fifa12....add to it the pathetic scenario of the current ongoin issues in kz3.

both teams can ply the final whenver they are able to get in the servers..rom has put the map etc..so ply accordingly and wind it up..

as you say bro,

I just hope everything is cool among us all

• 4 weeks later...

so that brings us to the end of the kz3 saga.. it was short but fun (especially bulgarsk map).. i see all the IVG guys banging UC3 before it even came out.. wonder how u guys got the invites to the beta ? anyways.. now that UC3 is out and its got a 10/10 by IGN im ordering a copy from the palika chaps.. any one know how to get it cheaper (no renting options pls) do lemme know.. and if a new thread is being opened for UC3 update me.. KZ3 is only ON till i get UC3... so long folks..

Archived