Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Karooo

assassins-creed-revelations1.jpg

Publisher: Ubisoft

Developer: Ubisoft

Platforms: 360, PS3, and PC

Release Date: TBA

Genre: Action Adventure

You'll learn how each of the franchise's major characters -- Altaïr, Ezio, and Desmond -- play a part in the story, and how you'll control each of the three as playable characters. Uncover a brand new part of the world as Ezio travels abroad for the first time to explore the wonders of Constantinople at the height of the Ottoman Empire. Learn about all the new features that set Revelations apart, from a brand new weapon and tool that changes the way you'll fight and traverse the world, to extensive details on the newly customizable multiplayer game. And what exactly is going on with Desmond after the end of Brotherhood?

First screenshot:

gami_218_cov_a_front.jpg

I want a new assassin.

I know it stretches it a bit that one guy have such a murderous genetic-heritage, but if this AC 3 then it needs a new assassin.

Or is it just a milk-it-dry game before you end the trilogy?

It will be a good game, quality wise. They have 1000+ people working on AC games, that's how they can churn it out in one year.

I want a new assassin.

I know it stretches it a bit that one guy have such a murderous genetic-heritage, but if this AC 3 then it needs a new assassin.

THE MILK IS TASTY ITS TASTY MILK

I hope they can check our save file and give us Romulus armor at the start in Revelations. f**king Ubisoft, be creative.

I read in NowGamer that the plats include PC :scratchchin:

Assassin's Creed Revelations, described as the final chapter in the Ezio trilogy, is set to arrive in November on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

Source

Archived