Hitman: Absolution

Karooo

Man in suit standing on a column near the ceiling is the perfect example of how f**ked up the game is going to be. Hitman was about superb immersion. But now it gives off Conviction vibes.

Man in suit standing on a column near the ceiling is the perfect example of how f**ked up the game is going to be. Hitman was about superb immersion. But now it gives off Conviction vibes.

Actually no, 47 used to monkey up in previous games as well.

If you observe carefully then you'll see that the column is right beside the balcony

If you observe carefully then you'll see that the column is right beside the balcony

+1

grampy, haven't u played BM?

are the above ones ingame screens or screens from cut scenes

it's ingame. aren't the shitty textures a big enough hint? :P

we don't need logic and common sense when people are whining endlessly about ubisoft. kindly refrain in the future. thanks.

:doh: This is the sort of pointless, gloomy and prophetic trolling that gets annoying.

Cant wait for this, now i will possibilly stop playing BM over and over again,

though i want to know why in most pics 47 is shown with the Silverballer when in the game you have to mostly kill your target with the Garrote wire,

True but the past games also used the hardballers a lot in the promos, except for Blood Money which showed stuff like the fibre-wire and even an electric toaster in the preview images.

Nah <_< accidents are too boring, you get personal joy in killing targets with you own bloody hands using the wire B)

plus i dont like the bodies of my victims to be found before i am out of the location, dosent feel good to leave the body lying in front of everyone :wink2:

Only noobs use garrote or hardballers. Pros make it all look like an accident. B)

THIS

The best hit is the one that is never discovered

lol accidents, I remember that one mission in Bloodmoney where you can kill the wife of a don by sabotaging the barbecue after which she burns to her death....right beside a friggin swimming pool ! :lol:

lol accidents, I remember that one mission in Bloodmoney where you can kill the wife of a don by sabotaging the barbecue after which she burns to her death....right beside a friggin swimming pool ! :lol:

yup :lol:

or you could take the poolboy's cloths and do woohoo with her :wub:

my fav mission

Archived