Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

KnackChap

My COD elite code is still unused like it was the day I bought the game, why? Cause I have an Indian account and for some reason there is no COD Elite for Indian account.

I made a UK account just so I can activate the membership and get the maps but guess what? you need a gold membership even for getting COD Elite to work....wtf !

:rofl:

Downloaded the map pack without a problem. My friends have no issues playing.

Damn. For some reason, I can't download the map pack. I can't even find it on the PS store. The only DLC available is the Map Collections Pack 1.

When I'm taken to the store from the game, when it prompts me to download the the two free maps, it says 'No Content Found' on the PS Store. Do you by any chance know what is wrong?

The Indian store is f**ked.

Download it from the American one.

So I'll need a American account for it? I'll create one, thats not an issue. But after downloading it, will I be able to play using my Indian account?

So I contacted Actvision support regarding this issue. And I think what Keano says, is the issue. I bought my game from Flipkart and my disc region is US. That might be the reason why I'm unable to download the content.

But when I mentioned to the support executive that a friend was able to download the content from my region (after DooDahMan told me that he was able to download), he asked me to find out their disc region code?

So Keano, DooDahMan, Can you please tell me your disc region code? Its the one on the side of the MW3 box. It must go by BLUS or BLES or BLAS depending on the region of your disc. Mine for example is BLUS 30838. Please get back to me ASAP guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys a bit of help, Since the DLC Collection 1 & 2 are 50% off till 11th of this month inherently making it a 2 for 1 deal i wanted to purchase them. Our disks are Region 1, so do i have to use the US PSN Store to download or can i download through the Indian PSN Store, as in the description it says after completing purchase select 'Continue Shopping' & select back to select the maps specific to your disk. A bit of clarity would be appreciated. Thanks

Guys a bit of help, Since the DLC Collection 1 & 2 are 50% off till 11th of this month inherently making it a 2 for 1 deal i wanted to purchase them. Our disks are Region 1, so do i have to use the US PSN Store to download or can i download through the Indian PSN Store, as in the description it says after completing purchase select 'Continue Shopping' & select back to select the maps specific to your disk. A bit of clarity would be appreciated. Thanks

US store only,Indian won't work :console: the guys who imported should have got pal region :doh:

Also, I think the 50% off is only for US. I tried to get the Collection 2 for 7.5$ and it was taking me to gamestop site. So, I need to have a valid US billing address to use my CC and get the map pack.

If there is any other work around for this, please do let me know.

ok..so i downloaded both the map packs from PSN yeterday night just casue it was 50% off. now i am not able to use it. anyone know how to make it work. i got region 1 dicsc. I bought the disc form Hong Kong and even there they have American Version of MW3. They usually sell Eu games there but now i am stuck with this. i cant find Eu games in india as well. the official version being sold in india is US version. can anyone tell me where to ask fro help or make them work somehow.

Namit

This is one of the most messed up part of ps3. I faced this problem for the first time. I am new to ps3. I'll be careful next time.I'll buy the DLC from the US store. It'll be cheaper.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Archived