Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

5k is what? 80$? What could a seller gain by selling xbone for that?

New egg shouldn't have sold it for 150$ flat, there must have been some gift card sort of thing that reduced price to 150$.

Might be Black Friday deal.

Thanks a lot.Cost me 240 coz of delivery charges.What's the difference between this combo and the normal version?

Thanks a lot.Cost me 240 coz of delivery charges.What's the difference between this combo and the normal version?

I think you will get 1 month of some premium membership in which you can take part in paid tournaments and can win cash prizes. But I am not sure

ASUS STRIX R9390X-DC3OC-8GD5-GAMING Graphic Card

@29938/-

http://www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/asus-strix-r9390x-dc3oc-8gd5-gaming-graphic-card/

Sent from my 1+

I saw this. But how is this compared to GTX 970/980? I heard that for 1080p this is overkill better to go for GTX 970. But cost is the same for both. So which one to go for?

It's 16gb in the specs mentioned on the page

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot .

Purchased it .it says 64gb :)

If you look closely the silver edition has the same price tag but for 16gb. It quite possible the seller has wrongly stated 64gb instead of 16gb. For 16gb this price is right. As in India the official price for 16gb 6S is 72000 Edited by djanuj

Thanks a lot .

Purchased it .it says 64gb :)

It says 16gb in the item description. Also, the price of a 64gb is 72k while this shows the original price as 64k.. Anyway since its Amazon fulfilled you'll be able to return it if it isn't 64gb