Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

WD My Passport Ultra 1TB USB3 - Blue color - INR 3999 - http://www.amazon.in/WD-Passport-Ultra-Portable-External/dp/B00Y0R9DD4?ie=UTF8&ref_=gbps_tit_s-4_9667_d6b0d928&smid=A14UQ4H17XUX90

WD Elements 1TB USB3 - Black color - INR 3899 - http://www.amazon.in/WD-Elements-Portable-External-Drive/dp/B008GS8LT0?ie=UTF8&ref_=gbps_tit_s-4_9667_bd419c87&smid=AT95IG9ONZD7S

pretty generic deals IMO, they mostly hover around 4K to 4.2K

Amazon has gone to the dogs

• Yesterday, their payment gateway was down for 2 hours
  • It told me I need to order by 6pm to avail one day delivery but whilst I was placing my order at 5:32 it says that the cutoff time was 5:30pm
  • A payment of mine failed, they sent me a link for revising my payment method. The link is invalid and still doesn't work.
  • I placed an order for a host of items today, and I still haven't gotten the order confirmation mail
  • Under my orders it says that "Order Received" and if there is a payment problem they'll notify me within 15 minutes. It has been close to 45 minutes and money has been deducted but the status is the same. Order still hasn't been confirmed.
  • Like 1

• It told me I need to order by 6pm to avail one day delivery but whilst I was placing my order at 5:32 it says that the cutoff time was 5:30pm
  • A payment of mine failed, they sent me a link for revising my payment method. The link is invalid and still doesn't work.
  • I placed an order for a host of items today, and I still haven't gotten the order confirmation mail
  • Under my orders it says that "Order Received" and if there is a payment problem they'll notify me within 15 minutes. It has been close to 45 minutes and money has been deducted but the status is the same. Order still hasn't been confirmed.
Same here. But I spoke to amazon CC and they confirmed its a technical glitch. My payment was approved and received by amazon.

experienced same with 2 of my orders today, 1 via net-banking, another via CC EMI.

First one got approved after 20-25 mins, second one is still pending.

Discussed with CC rep, he assured that payment is approved, will just take some 1-3 hours to update due to heavy transaction load. Not to worry.

It's been 2 hours, it's still pending. Hope it gets sorted soon.