Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Ezio collection PS4 for just Rs. 1299 on croma.com

the page would not open, so just add it to cart from the search page rather than opening the individual product page and make the payment.

Currently only available for Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.

Also if any body still owns a vita like me and wants fifa football it is for Rs. 94 on croma only available at Bangalore location

https://www.croma.com/sony-ps-vita-fifa-football-game/p/170516

• Like 2

NECA Uncharted 4 Ultimate Nathan Drake Action Figure for Rs. 2300 ($25 + $11 (Customs + Shipping)) cheaper than what it was supposed to be launched for in India (2499) But never made it here.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BH6AG7M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mine took 6 days to arrive, and majority of those days were spent by Nathan Drake at customs office.

Ezio collection PS4 for just Rs. 1299 on croma.com

the page would not open, so just add it to cart from the search page rather than opening the individual product page and make the payment.

Currently only available for Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.

Also if any body still owns a vita like me and wants fifa football it is for Rs. 94 on croma only available at Bangalore location

https://www.croma.com/sony-ps-vita-fifa-football-game/p/170516

thanks.

Got ezio collection for ps4.

Even hyderabad is working.

Just got my copy of Doom delivered from amazon. The shrink wrapping was shoddy and I had concerns about the disc being used. Opened it to find cellophane tapes on the disc. Clearly used disc that was sold as new. Disc was clean, but case had signs of wear and tear including some sticker residue. This is on an amazon fulfilled order that is prime eligible. And no returns too.

Raised a complaint with customer care and they initiated refund, but stil can't believe people would sell second hand discs on amazon

Edited by l33tmaniac

Just got my copy of Doom delivered from amazon. The shrink wrapping was shoddy and I had concerns about the disc being used. Opened it to find cellophane tapes on the disc. Clearly used disc that was sold as new. Disc was clean, but case had signs of wear and tear including some sticker residue. This is on an amazon fulfilled order that is prime eligible. And no returns too.

Raised a complaint with customer care and they initiated refund, but stil can't believe people would sell second hand discs on amazon

Game UK does this all the time. Marketed as brand new but used items are sent. Check seller on Amazon.

YMMV deal, not available everywhere. Still give it a try.

Which seller? Please mention it, so that we can also be careful.

Horlicks Growth Plus Health and Nutrition Drink Pet Jar 400 g (Vanilla Flavor) ₹10

YMMV deal, not available everywhere. Still give it a try.

Steins Gate 0 PS4 ₹2228.03 + shipping

EA Sports UFC 2 PS4 ₹1983.48 + shipping

Which seller? Please mention it, so that we can also be careful.

Beyond Toys and Games Edited by l33tmaniac

Which system? PC? Check whether the code works on Steam. I've actually come across PC games off Flipkart where the steam code was already redeemed. It was pathetic. Of course got a refund.