Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Well noticed people selling Horizon Dawn around 2700 but PS Store itself offers 2750INR for digital deluxe .

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-in/games/horizon-zero-dawn-digital-deluxe-edition/cid=EP9000-CUSA01021_00-HRZDLX0000000000

Edited by Pshycho_TXC

Well noticed people selling Horizon Dawn around 2700 but PS Store itself offers 2750INR for digital deluxe .
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-in/games/horizon-zero-dawn-digital-deluxe-edition/cid=EP9000-CUSA01021_00-HRZDLX0000000000

It's on Amazon for 2980 after 150 Amazon pay cash back. For anybody who doesn't want to download 30-40gb

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06VV22K8R/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_1H7ozb2EB0DBD

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hello experts! I'm looking to buy a laptop for under 50k, does it make sense to buy Macbook Air for 49k (after paytm cashback), I know it's an old device and there are much better spec'd windows options in the market, but I wanted to try macOS, does it make any sense? I basically will be needing it for my studies(online classes), lots of movies, and casual browsing. That sleekness tho <3 

PS- I have an iPhone and an iPad, so was thinking of devoting to apple atmosphere completely. Honest suggestions please

23 minutes ago, Insane_killer06 said:

Hello experts! I'm looking to buy a laptop for under 50k, does it make sense to buy Macbook Air for 49k (after paytm cashback), I know it's an old device and there are much better spec'd windows options in the market, but I wanted to try macOS, does it make any sense? I basically will be needing it for my studies(online classes), lots of movies, and casual browsing. That sleekness tho <3 

PS- I have an iPhone and an iPad, so was thinking of devoting to apple atmosphere completely. Honest suggestions please

for those needs it should suffice, though personally i am never a fan of older hardware.

Hello experts! I'm looking to buy a laptop for under 50k, does it make sense to buy Macbook Air for 49k (after paytm cashback), I know it's an old device and there are much better spec'd windows options in the market, but I wanted to try macOS, does it make any sense? I basically will be needing it for my studies(online classes), lots of movies, and casual browsing. That sleekness tho  

Yes MacBook will suffice. However I would suggest if you can buy from USA then it will be cheaper. Plus they have this program where you can buy refurbished model at cheaper price with upgraded specs and with full 1 year warranty. Just like buying brand new.

21 minutes ago, AtheK said:

for those needs it should suffice, though personally i am never a fan of older hardware.

Neither am I, but the market is flooded with i5 processors and 8gb ram bulky 15.6' models for around 40-45k and its really difficult to carry those 2.5kg laptops. Will apple provide the updates for next 3 years atleast? And again, the basic question. Does it make sense to get one just for the Apple tag? I'm personally inclined towards Apple this time because of the A$$ they've provided me with the iPhone. A proper and a professional service within 48 hours is only a dream with other brands sadly :(

1 minute ago, djanuj said:

Yes MacBook will suffice. However I would suggest if you can buy from USA then it will be cheaper. Plus they have this program where you can buy refurbished model at cheaper price with upgraded specs and with full 1 year warranty. Just like buying brand new.

I thought of getting it from US too, but then firstly, no one coming anytime soon and secondly, on brand new piece, getting it from India is making more sense. On eBay its listed for around 788$ which is around 54k, and in India I'm getting it for 49k. Or am I missing something?

I thought of getting it from US too, but then firstly, no one coming anytime soon and secondly, on brand new piece, getting it from India is making more sense. On eBay its listed for around 788$ which is around 54k, and in India I'm getting it for 49k. Or am I missing something?

Btw USA bought is also worldwide warranty!

Ya I recently got to know that. BTW, how does refurbished models work? I mean do they have scratches or anything like that? 

Nope. They are as good as new. There will be no scratches nothing. Only thing is refurbished means that it had some hardware damage or was used and returned to apple and apple replaced the parts etc and made it like new.

He is a decent dealer, but remember no warranty, seller warranty is just a hoax.

@insane go for It. I have just shifted to win 10 from macbook pro, and must say that Apple was a great laptop, it lasted me 6 years with just one battery replacement.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, adity said:

WIndows sucks big time. Macs run really great. Even after several years, they run the same. 

Probably a couple of years, after 6 years it was a drag. I really like how well the win 10 boots up, but guess mac would have caught up too. I only browse on my laptop so the i7 7th gen + 8 GB ddr4 ram + 256 gb SSD will hold me Good. All this for a price of around d 50k,i can live without a Mac easily. 

https://www.flipkart.com/vrbygoogle-store?otracker=hp_banner_3_4.bannerX3.BANNER_ZLR8HUHHK0_wp3

EXISITNG FLIPKART GOOGLE PIXEL CUSTOMERSS & MOTO Z CUSTOMERS GET VR FOR ONLY 4K

First 30 Customers to get Google Chromecast 2 worth ₹3,399

First 50 customers to get Google Play Store Credit worth ₹500

Flat ₹300 wallet cashback* on payment through PhonePe

8 hours ago, AtheK said:

Probably a couple of years, after 6 years it was a drag. I really like how well the win 10 boots up, but guess mac would have caught up too. I only browse on my laptop so the i7 7th gen + 8 GB ddr4 ram + 256 gb SSD will hold me Good. All this for a price of around d 50k,i can live without a Mac easily. 

Which model are you using if I may ask? Link to the same please

Which model are you using if I may ask? Link to the same please

https://www.microspot.ch/msp/mobile/de/hardware/notebooks/hp-convertible-13.3-pavilion-x360-13-u167-0001225911?utm_source=banner-retargeting&utm_medium=Banner&utm_term=Logo&utm_content=Retargeting&utm_campaign=BannerRetargeting

I got it in a sale from Switzerland, IN india it retails for around 72k

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk