Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

4 minutes ago, adity said:

Check the post you referred to.

The post is quite logical. I have highlighted what the device is missing, what it has and what potentially might be its calling card for a feature. 

If he wants a VoLTE capable device, or one with dual-SIM capability he would not buy the phone. If you can correlate my handset not having VoLTE to my DISHONORED 2 frame-rates I would be glad to be rid of this Lenovo junk I have. Cheers! 

Edited by ALPHA17

22 minutes ago, adity said:

Bhai you referred to the post above your post in your reply. The post above you was talking about dishonored 2. 

Anyways it was a joke.

Chill

The post I was referring too has now disappeared thanks to the forum migration. 

So where can i buy a decent quality fidget spinner? The one i bought from near the railway station for 60 bucks doesn't even spin for more than 30sec and make noise while spinning. I need a decent quality one and if possible in some unique shape like batman or something.

So where can i buy a decent quality fidget spinner? The one i bought from near the railway station for 60 bucks doesn't even spin for more than 30sec and make noise while spinning. I need a decent quality one and if possible in some unique shape like batman or something.

Amazon and eBay has quite a few. Else check AliExpress.

17 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

Fidget spinner. gpXwcU7.png 

2 hours ago, NightTroller said:

Delivery itself is a ridiculous amount of 2.9 K :P

Because it consists of shipping charges and import duties. It's not available in India, thus the ridiculous price.

legendary sennheiser massdrop hd6XX going live in ~20 minutes

249$+ free international shipping.7500 units.(5k units was sold in under 20 minutes last time this went live.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-sennheiser-hd6xx?clickid=yhwwqX0NqQ1WSb114eTBx29AUkhVAV1ZYwhURU0&utm_term=252901&utm_content=Skimbit Ltd.&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=impactradius&irgwc=1

• Like 1

US PSN Mid year sale

Shadow of Mordor GOTY PS4 - $3.99 

God of war 3 PS4 - $3.99

Tomb Raider definitive - $4.99

Sports champion 2 ps3 $0.99

Hitman Go $2.00

Ratchet and Clank ps4 $7.99

shadow of colossus ps3 $2.99

killzone shadow fall $5.99 (Try to hold the purchase, might be free ps plus game for the month of July 2017)

Mad Max - $7.99

Edited by Nathan.Drake

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Horizon zero dawn showing sold out/ unavailable on amazon. Was there a huge discount on it last night or something :scratchchin:?

No Major discount was there on Horizon Zero Dawn, they have run out of inventory as of now it seems. 

The cheapest you can get it is on Gamestheshop for 2699, with 10% mobikwik cashback (Rs.2999- Rs.300)