Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, santanu18 said:

Thanks got a V20! Needed a secondary phone :)

So, far it's been a Vu 55" 4k TV, a Canon 1300D, a Canon 700D, a LG V20 and a HUL RO and UV Water Purifier. Also, got a new Ryzen 1600X and an Asus ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING motherboard yesterday from MD Computers!

Bit of a shopping mood lately :)

• Like 4

So what's a good 65 4k HDR tv right now on the cheaper side, the new Vu ones or the TCL ones?

Also, is the Samsung 64GB the better SD card right now price wise or can we get a 64GB Micro SD for cheaper than the 1399 deal that's listed on Amazon? 

I recommend Sony X900 series or LG. Samsung is too expensive. Btw for 65 you will have to be ready to shell out atleast 1.25 lakhs.

3 minutes ago, djanuj said:

I recommend Sony X900 series or LG. Samsung is too expensive. Btw for 65 you will have to be ready to shell out atleast 1.25 lakhs.

I'm kinda in a mixed state, was going to go with an LG B7/E7 OLED next year but my second living room TV is gone on which my grandmother watches lot of stuff, was going to get them a big screen on the cheaper side and also making it a little future proof if the family wants to watch Blu-ray's

Edited by sweetvar26

I'm kinda in a mixed state, was going to go with an LG E6 OLED next year but my second living room TV is gone on which my grandmother watches lot of stuff, was going to get them a big screen on the cheaper side and also making it a little future proof if the family wants to watch Blu-ray's

I think check out LG 43UJ752T it is latest TV with HDR woth Dolby Vision and is 4K plus reviews are also very good. The same is also available at 65inch. Otherwise Sony x900 series is also good but is very expensive. LG will set you back by 1.3lakhs whereas Sony is 2lakhs or above for equivalent model.

11 minutes ago, djanuj said:

I think check out LG 43UJ752T it is latest TV with HDR woth Dolby Vision and is 4K plus reviews are also very good. The same is also available at 65inch. Otherwise Sony x900 series is also good but is very expensive. LG will set you back by 1.3lakhs whereas Sony is 2lakhs or above for equivalent model.

Yeah I don't think a 43inch would cut it, the second living is kind of long, we had a 51 before and it felt small, could use a 65. 

As for the X900, I was debating between that and the LG OLED's. That would be a big purchasing and holding it out for next year. 

Yeah I don't think a 43inch would cut it, the second living is kind of long, we had a 51 before and it felt small, could use a 65. 

As for the X900, I was debating between that and the LG OLED's. That would be a big purchasing and holding it out for next year. 

So OLED is all the rage right now and looks good too. But there are issues like viewing angle input lags etc. Sony is great too. Better features and less expensive than OLED. If you ask me I would say go for whichever is cheapest. But make sure the TV you buy supports Dolby Vision. Also for Sony make sure the HDR Processor they use must be x1 extreme series. Model Number x9300e or x9400e. Though Sony also has its own OLED TV they are way more expensive than LG. like 4 lakh rupees expensive.