Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

5 minutes ago, djanuj said:

But I got PS4 pro destiny 2bundke plus Assassin Creed Origin Gold Steelbook Edition the 287 includes duty for both console and game

Oh ok, had no idea it included Assassins creed origin gold steelbook as well. That makes it a bit reasonable :)

enjoy your console 

Edited by Nathan.Drake

6 hours ago, djanuj said:

Ya. I know. It's already in Mumbai under customs clearance. So cannot return it. However will try to talk to Amazon.

Once a product is shipped, the only way for you to get the new price on the said product from Amazon is to initiate a refund and place a new order. 

Happened to me few times in the past and this is what their reps tell you to do.

Get paid for buying Google Home Mini

You can get free delivery plus $10 off

Buy after joining from above, get $10 and then $25 coupon from Walmart after it is delivered

PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Gaming Console, Black, 3001510 $349

$100 Microsoft Xbox Gift Card For $80 via Rakuten w/ Code: BF20

[DELL] PlayStation VR Headset Bundle - Includes camera, motion controllers and Skyrim VR $256

Amex $50 off of $299 & 15% extra cashback from your favorite cash back website e.g. ebates

Once a product is shipped, the only way for you to get the new price on the said product from Amazon is to initiate a refund and place a new order. 

Happened to me few times in the past and this is what their reps tell you to do.

So can I ask for refund of import duty as well? So I was charged 287$ while after new price duty was 200. So 87 was reduced. So can I claim 87 as refund? Btw received 100$ refund on my gift cards.
  • Like 1

I don't think they'll give you a refund for that since it is paid to the customs officials.
But wouldn't hurt to try once.

Did you get your console yet? It is entirely possible that less customs is charged. 

No yaar it's stuck in Mumbai customs since 5 days. There's some new system custom trying called EDI. So there's a delay of upto 15days for clearance. Most probably will receive next week.