Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Please mention here how much you paid and how much were you charged by the customs so that everyone can know.  

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Cool, mind telling me here or via pm how much duty you were charged ?

I paid $287 customs deposit but was charged 16300 actual duty.

Guys. I was able to chat with Amazon representative. They are asking me to send the product to them. But they will refund me the shipping cost. I asked for replacement and asked if customs duty will be charged again. They didn't reply. So if I ask for replacement will I be charged duty again?

10 minutes ago, djanuj said:

Guys. I was able to chat with Amazon representative. They are asking me to send the product to them. But they will refund me the shipping cost. I asked for replacement and asked if customs duty will be charged again. They didn't reply. So if I ask for replacement will I be charged duty again?

Technically if it is replacement you should not be charged again. But still its better to get a confirmation from them

What a mess. You don't pay duty fee for replacement. Just show the receipt and fill out the form if you are given any. 

As for the replacement, Amazon will cover only one. Either to or fro. The second will be on you. You can, however, provide a shipping receipt to get it reimbursed. 

You are better off keeping it unless you find super cheap international shipping. 

If you choose to ship the item on your own, you'll pay the carrier at the time you ship your return. If the return is the result of an Amazon error, we'll refund your return shipping costs up to a maximum amount.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Then, imo, chuck it and enjoy the game [emoji846]. Could have been a lot worse, had the console itself been damaged in any way.

True! I was more concerned about the console. Started it up and played one mission of AC Origin. As such working good.
  • Like 1

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition PS4 $42.49

United Colors of Benetton Men's Espadrille Flats 75% Off ₹524
Use Amazon Pay Balance to get ₹75 cashback

Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Keyboard and Mouse Included, 2.4GHz Dropout-Free Connection, Long Battery Life $12.50Buy 2 using BFCMGET10 code and get $10 off. Get another $10 off for your next purchase. So basically you get two Kbm for almost free, just need to pay the tax.

Prime Now is available in selected areas of USA.

https://imgur.com/a/Hl5bZ

PS4 $199 In-Store only, No Shipping

NESTLE MILKYBAR 11GM (PACK OF 24) ₹120
Use SHILPA50 to get ₹120 cashback

PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console $340
Only valid on 27/11

Edited by santanu18