Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Nah you wont, you can check yourself what trade in value each game has on their website.

Well then it is definitely not worth it. I mean why will you trade pro to get 150 and buy new one by paying 150 more. Rather keep it with you. Anyhow it's all subjective. Depends on person to person.

4 hours ago, coolboyind said:

PS VR now sells for $200? Wow. What happened? Last year when it got released, it was at a heavy price, $500-600? No?

Ā 

No. PS VR was $400.Ā Regularly goes for $200.Ā 

Ā 

VR is still very niche and not worth it with the small VR library. Wouldn't be surprised if it drops to $100-150 by 2018.

16 minutes ago, Aruban said:

During the game awards they announced sales for nominee games and Bethesda games. Are they not coming on digital storefronts here? Cant see anything on psn india store.

Ā 

They are live on Xbox, Steam and NA PSN.Ā 

Ā 

Not available for EU/Asia.

15 hours ago, djanuj said:

Well then it is definitely not worth it. I mean why will you trade pro to get 150 and buy new one by paying 150 more. Rather keep it with you. Anyhow it's all subjective. Depends on person to person.

Ā 

Why would anyone, who already has a Pro, trade that in just to buy another Pro ???? AmazonĀ has kept the Pro also as a trade-in option, doesn't mean one *has to* use it.

Ā 

Trade in a standard PS4 or any game, you get <trade in value + 50 USD> in gift voucher. Now use that voucher to buy the Pro, simple as that. Why complicate it !?

• Like 2

Ā 
Why would anyone, who already has a Pro, trade that in just to buy another Pro ???? AmazonĀ has kept the Pro also as a trade-in option, doesn't mean one *has to* use it.
Ā 
Trade in a standard PS4 or any game, you get in gift voucher. Now use that voucher to buy the Pro, simple as that. Why complicate it !?

Even then you are shelling out more for pro. Anyhow depends on person. If he feels its fine then cool.

11 hours ago, djanuj said:

Even then you are shelling out more for pro. Anyhow depends on person. If he feels its fine then cool.

Bro the pro will retail for 350 on amazon.

You trade in any game- amazon gives you a trade in value for the game(let's say 10 dollars) + as per the offer a bonus 50 gift card on any trade in.Ā 

With that bonus gift card the price of the ps4 comes down to 300 usd.Ā 

You don't have to trade in a console. Just trade in any old game.Ā 

On 12/7/2017 at 2:09 PM, Nathan.Drake said:

Heavy Rain / Beyond Two Sould - 895 -Ā https://goo.gl/HXz1JB

Ā 

Dam it! I'm trying to buy this game and it says pin code not serviceable and this is in Bombay. WTF?

Ā 

Can anyone confirm if it's an out of stock issue or just not available for Bombay at all? :(Ā 

Got the BenQ EX3200R from Amazon yesterday. And the power cable provided in the package is wrong !! :ranting::ranting:Does not fit the adapter and doesn't even look like it is part of the BenQ package !! Looks more like something 3rd party you would get off ebay.Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

rBW7KLr.jpgĀ sLGnXT1.jpg

Ā 

Edited by quixote_1989

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

^ thats disappointing. Was the box not sealed? if it was not sealed return it and I am sure you have already spoke to Amazon. Really cool display though!

Ā 

It was taped.

Ā 

It is mind boggling how something like this can happen from a legit seller-Ā everything else is fine, just one accessory changed.

I did speak to Amazon and of course I have the option to replace. But I don't want to go through that hassle since this is a huge item. I had already set the monitor up when I discovered the problem.Ā Also, I am making do with my laptop power cord since the laptop adapter has the same power rating as the monitor.

Ā 

So I told them I will order an appropriate power cord from Amazon, and asked them to reimburse the same in pay balance. They have agreed up to 250Ā Rs.

Ā 

Ā 

And yeah, it looks hella cool :P

Edited by quixote_1989