Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

I would but sadly there is no gifting option. You will need to get yourself Indonesian PSN store card for $8-10 and use it up. 

Their PS+ this month ain't bad either to spend the remaining 99k. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Ultimate Edition + Evolve + Mighty No. 9.

Going to save it for now though. 

Hey guys i want to buy a used watch from the USA. Its from a watch forum, Any idea how i can the transfer the money to his account? Private seller not a shopping website.

Banks are saying i can only transfer to blood relatives?

What, I can deny that as I still receive payments

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

you might be receiving as service or sale. Not personal

https://www.paypal.com/ae/selfhelp/article/why-can’t-i-receive-a-personal-payment-from-india-faq1006

Thats another thing, i can't show it as a trade since i am not getting the product shipped to India. Customs. :\
See my last reply. You have no other option. PayPal had to stop the payment due to RBI Guidelines.

personal payments - sending or receiving - have never been enabled for Indian PayPal users. If one (Indian PayPal User) did send or receive the payment, that must have been for "goods or services" option. 

Edited by KJD

personal payments - sending or receiving - have never been enabled for Indian PayPal users. If one (Indian PayPal User) did send or receive the payment, that must have been for "goods or services" option. 
So before April 2017 I was able to send payments to friends and family in USA via personal account. However today recently I could not because there was an error. So went and asked them and they gave me this link.