Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

See if there's an expiry date in the information menu. If not, go offline right now before they update it with expiry date and stay offline until you finish the game.

17 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Somehow i didn't get this mail. Highly unlikey that they're doing this for select customers so maybe i'll get soon i guess.

Got a message on PSN too. 9xNek0f.png 

Have started the game. Seems to be MASSIVE! Hopefully will be able to finish it before it goes away. Else have to stay offline. 

On 3/5/2018 at 11:34 AM, l33tmaniac said:

Any idea if it has the download code for Bayo1?

Bayonetta 2 with Bayonetta 1 DLC Code - Rs. 4415 (Code - SAVE1000NOW ) Or Rs. 4223 (Code - DISCOUNT79)

https://www.ebay.in/itm/Bayonetta-2-Game-CD-Byonetta-1-Dlc-For-Nintendo-Switch/273097390203?hash=item3f95df787b:g:7k8AAOSwuUBankm~

Ashes Cricket - Rs. 1989 

https://www.nextworld.in/product.aspx?sku=SW6873

Edited by Nathan.Drake

17 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Is there any catch to that laptop? With the way PC prices are, cannot believe a gaming laptop is turning out to be cheaper option than building a new PC. Only thing is with laptops especially these kinds of gaming laptops the maintainence and repair costs can be quite high.

7 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

Is there any catch to that laptop? With the way PC prices are, cannot believe a gaming laptop is turning out to be cheaper option than building a new PC. Only thing is with laptops especially these kinds of gaming laptops the maintainence and repair costs can be quite high.

Don't think there is a catch. Bought the same model last year for 49,900 (it was 50% Off during their big billion day sales). Just to be safe got their extended 3 years warranty for additional 3000 (got Saregama Carvaan free with the warranty). Also these models have been imported from south east asia (Malaysia if i remember correctly). 

The only issue i am facing is with the battery, if you need to play games on the go you won't be able to play for very long. You need to charge it often. It lasts 3-4 with normal use, and around 2 hours with gaming.

And secondly their trackpad, i have not been able to get used to it till now. Rest its a pretty solid deal i would say. Go for it.  

Don't think there is a catch. Bought the same model last year for 49,900 (it was 50% Off during their big billion day sales). Just to be safe got their extended 3 years warranty for additional 3000 (got Saregama Carvaan free with the warranty). Also these models have been imported from south east asia (Malaysia if i remember correctly). 

The only issue i am facing is with the battery, if you need to play games on the go you won't be able to play for very long. You need to charge it often. It lasts 3-4 with normal use, and around 2 hours with gaming.
And secondly their trackpad, i have not been able to get used to it till now. Rest its a pretty solid deal i would say. Go for it.  
If they're imported, does that mean there's no warranty?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

They're not imported. I bought the i7 model during big billion day sale and what someone already mentioned that I also got, extended warranty for 3 years.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

No No, they have full warranty confirmed it with Acer india myself before ordering. Also this model i guess is Flipkart Exclusive.

I am sorry if i was not clear, what I meant to say was that these are manufactured and imported from Malaysia by Acer (atleast  it was written on the box i got if i remember correctly, can confirm it), So these are not being manufactured or assembled in India or China. With imported i did not as in Imported illegally and selling here :)

Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Nathan.Drake

18 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

It's been available for that price sine quite a while.

Just a warning to potential buyers, there are several reviews stating the wheel is refurbished and they face a failure after a couple of months.

Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Console (Black) 6% Off ₹39190
Extra ₹6000 off on exchange on flipkart
flipkart
Amazon

Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console 6% Off ₹41990
Extra ₹6000 off on exchange on flipkart
flipkart
Amazon

Microsoft Xbox One S 500 GB with Forza Horizon 3 White ₹19990
Extra ₹6000 off on exchange

Microsoft Xbox One S 1 TB with Forza Horizon 3 White 34% Off ₹22990
Extra ₹6000 off on exchange

Mi LED Smart TV 32" HD, 43" Full HD and 55" 4K from ₹13999 Will go on sale at 12pm

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 1