Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, Nathan.Drake said:

How good is CEX? They are selling switch joy cons for a decent price. Never bought any hardware from them so wanted to check. 

they are good

Oral-B Pro 2000 Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush 74.5% Off ₹1480
In stock on March 22nd, 2018
Use ORALB2000 to get ₹1000 off
Use OBDEN200 to get ₹1000 off

Proof

How good is CEX? They are selling switch joy cons for a decent price. Never bought any hardware from them so wanted to check. 

They are good from what I have read/heard from my friends

Edited by santanu18

CEX is legit, you can take your switch to the store and test it out before buying

They don't sell online in India. 

39 minutes ago, Fenix21 said:

CEX is legit, you can take your switch to the store and test it out before buying

They don't sell online in India. 

52 minutes ago, AtheK said:

they are good

Actually i dont have CEX store in my city. Would require help of a friend to go get the product for me. So wanted to be sure before asking someone to pick it up for me. 

Also earlier had bought 2-3 Nintendo DS games from them (A friend picked it up and shipped it to me). And unfortunately they did not work. 

3 hours ago, majima said:

Has anyone heard of https://www.shop4in.com/ ? The claim to be based in the UK and have lots of games at great prices. I'm just wondering if the store is legit and there are hidden costs such as customs and shipping that they don't display up front.

They are the same who runs ozgameshop here. They are legit and been operating sites in multiple regions. Everything belongs to xbite. 

Our shop4 sites are country specific ecommerce sites available to a wide variety of customers worldwide. shop4 offers great savings on the RRP of items such as games, toys, gifts and collectables and shop4 will continue to expand into other destinations from 2014.

They also have live support where you can contact if you have any queries. jDGXxVH.png

• Thanks 1

They are the same who runs ozgameshop here. They are legit and been operating sites in multiple regions. Everything belongs to xbite. 

Our shop4 sites are country specific ecommerce sites available to a wide variety of customers worldwide. shop4 offers great savings on the RRP of items such as games, toys, gifts and collectables and shop4 will continue to expand into other destinations from 2014.

They also have live support where you can contact if you have any queries. jDGXxVH.png
Have you bought from them?

3 minutes ago, djanuj said:

Have you bought from them?

Yes, from ozgameshop. They are legit and very popular. They are UK based, which is why they are cheaper, and games can take some time to arrive. 

Very friendly customer support as well. 

Yes, from ozgameshop. They are legit and very popular. They are UK based, which is why they are cheaper, and games can take some time to arrive. 

Very friendly customer support as well. 
Will they charge Customs? Or do I get it all inclusive?