Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Guys how is the delivery of FedEx?

Sent from my Nexus 4

95% of the time really good.

Only some times they do screw up like during festive season most my packages were delivered after 1 week. I can understand though..less staff more packages etc.

Anyways big packages do take some time also like just 1 day more. thats about it.

otjher 95% of the time they deliver by next day in metro cities or max take 1 day more.

• Like 1

I ordered a mobile phone case for a friend from amazon..

Turns out i have ordered a wrong case..Never noticed it , check my order and i have misread the mobile model <_<

Any chance that amazon would take it back and refund my money ?

Caveat emptor, braah.

Might if amazon fulfilled. contact their CC

Everything from amazon.in delivered as promised except 1 item (5 days late). The odd thing here is that I asked them why the order was late (3 days after delivery date), and they updated the tracking page with "The customer requested the appointment to be rescheduled", and then when they missed the delivery again, they added another "The customer requested the appointment to be rescheduled".

Can't believe they'd actually (falsely) say that the customer wanted the appointment rescheduled when they missed their delivery date. Anyway, finally got it 5 days after delivery date.

Everything from amazon.in delivered as promised except 1 item (5 days late). The odd thing here is that I asked them why the order was late (3 days after delivery date), and they updated the tracking page with "The customer requested the appointment to be rescheduled", and then when they missed the delivery again, they added another "The customer requested the appointment to be rescheduled".

Can't believe they'd actually (falsely) say that the customer wanted the appointment rescheduled when they missed their delivery date. Anyway, finally got it 5 days after delivery date.

This happened to me just yesterday with my kindle paperwhite case. Pointless talking to CS and trying to explain to them that I never made any request. They have no clue. I got it today, though.

I think I should just start ordering everything on COD.

Pointless talking to CS and trying to explain to them that I never made any request. They have no clue. I got it today, though.

CS tells me they've escalated it to "an internal investigation team" :lol:

@jdamn, By any chance the courier was sent via bluedart?? I faced the exact same situation with them twice.

Amazon Transportation Services for this one.

@jdamn, By any chance the courier was sent via bluedart?? I faced the exact same situation with them twice.

Doesn't matter who the freight partner is. They all do it. Trying to meet some internal SLA by faking data, obviously.

Bhai vo to fir bhi thik hai. Maine ek book order ki thi flipkart se. Saali 10 din me all india tour karke deliver hui. Started from Bangalore warehouse to Kolkata Sort Facility to Delhi and then finally back to bangalore. :lol:

backbonbe is broken.

I have seen online guys using Bluedart, Fedex, Gati, Aramex, Speedpost but never seen anyone using DTDC(except ebay sellers). I personally have always have had good experience with DTDC, but never seen any big e-retailer use it.

^ dtdc service is good but they literally have no CS department. All their numbers including the branch numbers and the main customer care phone number are out of service since months. There literally is no way to contact their main cc incase anything goes wrong.

Had been using dtdc since 4yrs. Just 2 weeks ago shipped a game and they took 7 days to deliver it even though it was a Delhi-Delhi shipment. In those 7 days me and the buyer both contacted numerous dtdc numbers all of which were mostly out of service. Isse pehle kabhi cc ko call karne ki zaroorat hi nahi padi thi mujhe in 4yrs.

Im done with them, will be using FedEx from now on. :fear:

Edited by rAgHaV

And they did not deliver today also after contacting amazon CS two time and Aramex once, tomorrow is a holiday so will get it on Monday only.

What load of bull crap, I am almost on the verge of cancellation