Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

@ godspeed4476: Don't worry dude they will deliver it to you..... I have ordered many things from Flipkart and it have been wonderful experience.......It generally takes 2 to 3 days to reach you if its readily available in stock......... but fortunately i have got almost all my packages delivered to me next day only..... :bigyellowgrin:

Also recently i ordered a book when i recieved the package and sat to read was surprised to see first 16 page missing.............. called up their customer service they took my complaint and told book will be replaced........ new book should come to me by tommorow or day after tommorow....... Yeah but there replacement process is little slow..... :bigyellowgrin:

i also havent got my kaspersky suite ordered on friday. Called them up they say somehow it didnt get packaged :doh:

Have been assured 24-48hrs for the delivery now...

come on failkart... ive read only awesome things about you... don't get me mad ;)

atleast their CS is nice. just called them up right now and the CS exec explained that the orders are fulfilled within 2 days time, but if the product is not available in mumbai then it has to be brought from Delhi, he explained the process and said that the preorder of games should be delivered in time.

If it was letsbuy, the would have already offered to cancel the order on the first query itself :lP

atleast their CS is nice. just called them up right now and the CS exec explained that the orders are fulfilled within 2 days time, but if the product is not available in mumbai then it has to be brought from Delhi, he explained the process and said that the preorder of games should be delivered in time.

If it was letsbuy, the would have already offered to cancel the order on the first query itself :lP

i must agree i loved the way the cc rep addressed me by my first name. Hate the Mr Umesh indian-sh1t with almost all domestic cc reps.

i also havent got my kaspersky suite ordered on friday. Called them up they say somehow it didnt get packaged :doh:

Have been assured 24-48hrs for the delivery now...

come on failkart... ive read only awesome things about you... don't get me mad ;)

it happens sometimes with flipkart..ordered portal2 from them and they forgot to ship it..i had to call them up and only then they packed the game :P

Don't worry guys, Flipkart always has the best courier service... And its a heaven for those who stay in Bengaluru.. since within half day the courier guys will reach ur place. They are too quick.

I ordered my HTC:Desire HD and was shocked to see it delivered so quick as soon as the status in the website updated!

^^ means??

do they have their own in-house courier service?

i have seen a guy wearing a FK tee on a bike carrying a courier-type bag once hence asked.

Exactly... The one who came to deliver wore a T-Shirt of Flipkart.