Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Pre-ordering games or ordering any other stuff from them has been smooth till this issue.

BF3 was shipped on 25th and I received it on 26th eve. And that was quite fast. However I was on vacation at my hometown.

I do not know why they do not read proper explanation written to them. I specifically mentioned both the links for normal and collector's edition in my mails to them. It could not be hard to rectify the issue. But looks like they are also cost-cutting on CC reps.

Obviously, service is downgraded. Still, They are responding within 2-4 hours for my mails. So at least I can hope this issue gets resolved. Or else facebook spam will begin. :devil:

Edited by Patthariya BaBa

placed order for MW3 PS3 version with Flipkart and 360 version with Game4U.

Let's see who delivers first. :P

:O...u ordered two editions just to see who delivers first?? yeha sala Un bolta hai India garib hai..:lol:

yeh sab parega toh salo ka dimag ghum jayega...India ko richest country declare kar dega. :giggle:

Edited by playstation

It's CoD bro.

doesn't matter how shitty the SP is, it's MP is always THE MOST FUN to play.

got the PS3 version coz thr r lots of IVGans who'll play it.

got the 360 version coz i had a 500Rs. gift certificate from G4U :P and FPS is best played using the 360 controller. i just love that controller. way more than i hate 360 :P

So after their in-house courier service FP started using BD which is still very good, now my latest order is being shipped through AFL which takes the crown for having the worst possible display of information when you try to track your shipment :doh:

Anyone have had any good experience at all with these AFL clowns??

So after their in-house courier service FP started using BD which is still very good, now my latest order is being shipped through AFL which takes the crown for having the worst possible display of information when you try to track your shipment :doh:

Anyone have had any good experience at all with these AFL clowns??

Got my package just now. Delivery on a holiday. AFL is good :D

thook kar chaatna :giggle:

on a serious note, nice that even afl is good.

^^ yeah in hindsight, you'd have to say if Flipkart chose afl over BD , there must be something good about them.

though tbh i would have said the same since i think this is the second or third time i've heard of afl :fear: so your doubt was warranted

though tbh i would have said the same since i think this is the second or third time i've heard of afl :fear: so your doubt was warranted

:lol: true.

And the only things I've read about them is in the vendors section G4U thread... And those are not nice things :giggle:

Congo Don Vito. Lucky you mate.

But They are not gonna ship MW3 - PC till 11th. Just got a mail from them that PC copies have been delayed, and will be shipped after 11th. I am super pissed now.

Halla Bol ......................