Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

If anyone doesn't want a black or white flip cover then let me know please, I was looking for it :fear:

Black flip cover went out of stock within 5 mins so couldn't order.. Have the white one but got it with the day 1 offers 5 months ago, it's almost yellow now.. Avoid the white flip..

The grip shells are fking sexy.. Kinda regret not ordering more than 2 now..

So i got a message from flipkart that a delivery will be attempted by end of today.I waited for hours but no one came and then i randomly checked the bludart tracker and it is showing the status as "Cosignee out of station".

I was suprised as i was home all day ,so i called the local bluedart counter and they said they are closed on sundays,so if they didnt attempt a delivery than why updatethe status unnecessarily. ????!! Incompetent loosers,wasted my whole day.

Edited by Razpor

Guys,

Anyone from kolkata who have received Mi 10400 power bank ??

They shipped it to me and then after 5 days the product was cancelled..it was in transit. I escalated the case and now i have had word with them but it reached a level where they giving me an excuse like Sales tax problem in Kolkata.

I mean they have no concrete information.One supervisor would tell me one thing ..other has something else to report.

They did call me quite a few times to apologize and all but still it is pretty bad experience i have had with them. I dont think i will like to give them business anymore.

Flipkart service has gone down to the dogs. Don't bother with them.

True.

I would have still be convinced had the product been cancelled before shipment but this is totally unacceptable ...they ship the product ..it has reached kolkata as per tracking status and then for 3-4 days no updates. When i escalated the matter ...i get these excuses.

Very Poor Service.

thanks for help :)

I have them and I use them with ps4 and pc.On PC the 7.1 is flawless and on ps4 just use the 3.5mm jack , the sound is better then most headsets I have tried. The sound is low when using with usb as ps4 does not have right drivers.

BTW i bought it for 4k via amazon in.

• 2 weeks later...