Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

going by the particularity (is that a word ?) of your item, most likely scenario is that if its an imported good, the flipkart people havent got it yet.

something similar happened with my order of superman reeboot, took nearly a month but got it. cod ftw

Edited by Nemo

going by the particularity (is that a word ?) of your item, most likely scenario is that if its an imported good, the flipkart people havent got it yet.

something similar happened with my order of superman reeboot, took nearly a month but got it. cod ftw

no yaar it is 100% desi made in china maal, it is just that it is a little hard to find in shops these days because a more advance model of the same item is widely avalible.

bloo tooth wireless ? but then again, if its blue tooth then why would their be a wire in the first place ?? 0.o

nemo out.

:lol::rofl:

i edited the main thing after pathar's request

:good::hug:

JEEBUS WEPT :doh: CEE OOH DEE ??

you have nothing to lose.. why such pandemonium ?

the product you ordered could be out of stock OR it could be somehting that is to be imported (is it ?). flipkart are not the porducers, they acquire stuff first when its ordered and then give it to the buyer.

But yeah dude, as nemo said you need to chill. You have not paid anything and you are worried like all hell has fallen over.

:ack:

Flipkart sucketh >.<

Hey can anyone tell me where can i buy SHELDON COOPER- The BIG BANG THEORY. T-shirt online or at a retail store in NCR.

I want the Bazinga one !!

Alekh bro help yaar.

Not available in India bro. Even I ordered from Thinkgeek via Sackboy.

Ah, ordered a few things from flipkart yesterday evening. It is already shipped and will be receiving it today (flipkart's Self Delivery Service FTW).

Anyhoo posting because I thought this was the Flipkart is awesome, Let's rub it in thread :unsure: .