Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

On 3/5/2024 at 12:57 PM, silv3rgunn3r said:

I have the Samsung q800c. Atmos on it is good but upfiring effect is like okish due to lack of actual rear speakers. But in general It's really good for gaming , ott and movies. Music on it is good imo but many don't like it....but that's the case with all soundbars in general for music. Difference between q800c and 700c is that 800c has a bigger sub and 5.1.2 channel whereas q700c is 3.1.2 but the overall experience I feel will be good on q700c too.

But anyways try checking out q700c at croma. I really like it when I demoed it at the store. 

Usually u can find it for 27k too at croma during sales

https://www.croma.com/samsung-q-series-320w-bluetooth-soundbar-with-remote-dolby-atmos-3-1-2-channel-black-/p/275006?srsltid=AfmBOoqRkzdgW_1SDma3q2RINZaULSXCDcwGyQ5tKrBSA3IDiY71aehhX8M

There is huge difference in 700c and 800c don't go for 700c

27 minutes ago, DinJo said:

There is huge difference in 700c and 800c don't go for 700c

I only felt that bass was more punchy. I guess I'm wrong . I liked the q700c when I demoed it but anyways I'm happy with my q800c. :)

Is there a huge difference between a regular wired 5.1 Home Theatre (6500W) and a 5.1 Soundbar? The question is for a room which is small and next to a small noisy alley.

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

10% off on adding funds to Apple. Valid till 26th. 

Where?

On 3/14/2024 at 12:27 PM, santanu18 said:

Is there a huge difference between a regular wired 5.1 Home Theatre (6500W) and a 5.1 Soundbar? The question is for a room which is small and next to a small noisy alley.

Yes! If you've the space go for a 5.1 or at least a soundbar and two satellite + sub

On 3/22/2024 at 6:35 PM, hazard12345 said:

guys any good sleepwear brands other than jockey

Not sure what your budget is, but the marchtee 50% off sale is going on. Their classic crew for 900 is an amazing quality tee for regular wear, home, gym , lounge etc. check it out

Edited by m0h1t