Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Have a question about Flipkart and Letsbuy.

I am planning to get a new DS3 .. and would opt for the best deal. Does both (Filpkart/Letsbuy) of them have the coupun system to further reduce the price ?

If yes - Can someone be kind enough anb gimme a coupon. the one I get after I purchase the DS3 will be yours :)

Simmy :hug:

repped !

I almost bought one earlier today for 3K at Croma :bigyellowgrin:

np bro :hug:

If you can wait for a couple of days , order from letsbuy , you ll save 700 bucks

If you need it immediately then buy it from chroma

:)

PS - that coupon code does not work on COD , you ll have buy using CC or debit card or netbanking.

Edited by supersim

np bro :hug:

If you can wait for a couple of days , order from letsbuy , you ll save 700 bucks

If you need it immediately then buy it from chroma

:)

PS - that coupon code does not work on COD , you ll have buy using CC or debit card or netbanking.

I can definetely wait. only one controller is fked up.. the other one is still working fine. With FIFA 12 around the corner .. would want the second one as well for offline mp sessions :)

Placing order right away using the coupon you gave me :bigyellowgrin:

I used to love flipkart but not anymore. :ranting::furious: They f**ked up my FIFA12 preorder. I was supposed to get preorder bonuses with it but all i got is a normal FIFA12 :nerves: I looked everywhere in the box and couldn't find my bonus code to redeem Gold Packs :chair:

any good sites from india to order laptop skins...i had once ordered long time back from ebay india...but the quality was nowhere near decalgirl skins...

right now dont want to go for decalgirl,because its expensive...if similar product is available in india ,would rather go for it ...any idea anyone?

Edited by killzone123

@art vendelay

Had Placed order for 3 books via AMAZON UK. Using free shipping.

1.Paul Scholes- My Story - Autobiography

2.Gary Neville- Red - Autobiography

3.Squeaky Bum Time -Wit and Wisdom of Sir Alex Ferguson.

These werent available on Flipkart.

PS: I am Red devil. Enough Said. :devil:

@zoozoo

You will get the codes either by mail from Flipkart or try getting the online code redeem on the console. Then in the next 24 hours you go to My FIFA->> Store>> My packs. you will get the codes.

@art vendelay

Had Placed order for 3 books via AMAZON UK. Using free shipping.

1.Paul Scholes- My Story - Autobiography

2.Gary Neville- Red - Autobiography

3.Squeaky Bum Time -Wit and Wisdom of Sir Alex Ferguson.

These werent available on Flipkart.

PS: I am Red devil. Enough Said. :devil:

@zoozoo

You will get the codes either by mail from Flipkart or try getting the online code redeem on the console. Then in the next 24 hours you go to My FIFA->> Store>> My packs. you will get the codes.

I got it for PC mate. Inside the game there is a option to redeem code but i didnt got any code from FLIPKART. There was just a serial key.