Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

For PayPal it's 45 days before you can open a case IIRC. If it's eBay and payment is done by PayPal, not to worry. You can file a claim at eBay as well. Whether or not you are international buyer.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html#notreceived

Thanks.

@playstation : many of my ebay international orders never get marked as shipped. Seller has to update that status.

In all likelihood, the parcel is on it's way. On that note, I was about to ask a seller the shipping status today, I sent him ebay message. Coincidentally, the consignment (international order) got delivered a couple of hours later.

International shipment mein der hai, andher nahin :P

Okay. Sala ne reply bhi nahi kiya na ....

But on the other side, won't eBay take action (Reminders will be sent first, for some 2-3 days I guess, and than eBay will initiate refund) if shipping details are not provided by seller within order handling time-frame ?

For example, I have specified handling time of 2 days for my item. Buyer purchases item today. I can enter shipping details on or before 12th, even if we count working days. IF details are not there in system, eBay sends reminder on 13th. And probably after next 2-3 days, eBay initiates refund.

My delivery date is jan 13-feb 13 i think.

High risk high return.. low risk low return.. i bought a led from thailand once.. failed within a month and didnt get warranty support in India :fear:

Though when i bought my ps4 from crapdeal i got it effectively at 34k and that was the lowest anywhere but that is not the case with crapdeal anymore so people should buy from ebay sellers at 36k.. and if buying at 40k might as well get it from sony world..

High risk high return.. low risk low return.. i bought a led from thailand once.. failed within a month and didnt get warranty support in India :fear:

Though when i bought my ps4 from crapdeal i got it effectively at 34k and that was the lowest anywhere but that is not the case with crapdeal anymore so people should buy from ebay sellers at 36k.. and if buying at 40k might as well get it from sony world..

If 2k saving is a high return for putting peace of mind at risk, you need to rework financial in your life :P

• Like 1

I dunno why the hell they launched FKF

Just charge people for same day delivery, 150 and 100 for 1-day.

The sub model doesn't woek for people who order once in a while plus FK has lost the monopoly they had for very short period of time.

Edited by Udham