Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

cool, am just gonna order the gears 3 and Batman using the COD option. Letsbuy is a good site but its a pos for preordering games it seems.

Also I think it would be much better option to have the flipkart banner link at the top of the site rather than the bottom, it is hardly visible

just ordered the games and couple of novels, i thought that i had read all the sidney novels, but found out that the only novel which was missing from my list was his first novel, ordered it :D

Also, thanks milol for giving those MS points code in exchange for ordering using the affiliate link, will see tmorrow if its actually working or not.

Flipkart is a really good site!!! i ordered plenty of things from there (incl two mobiles the Motorola Defy and the HTC Desire S) without any problems. But recently they seemed to change their shipping policy. they donot ship items above Rs. 10000/- to upcountry locations (like mine). Which means people like me are so screwed. But otherwise excellent website and even the customer support is great.

Doorstep delivery and no card payments? Bye bye all my monies :samui:

Dude u ppl cannot expect our courier guys to walk with a payment device for cards. Apart from bein not feasible, it will raise security issues as they will start using cloning devices

IIRC he did have a device for swiping CC/Debit cards.He did take an electronic signature.Not 100%sure though.

Dude u ppl cannot expect our courier guys to walk with a payment device for cards. Apart from bein not feasible, it will raise security issues as they will start using cloning devices

Just to clear things up, I'm a lot more comfortable with paying cash rather than swiping cards. By the "bye bye monies" comment, i meant that I'll be spending money on these online sites now where online payment was the barrier stopping me from doing so earlier. Not by being cheated by crooked couriers, etc.

I asked bout it cause I did read on one of the sites offering CoD service(Game4u?) that the payment is accepted via card swipe only.

Edited by El Tigre Chino