Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

@cortez

Their replacement policy is great. If you have received the game and 30 days havent passed then call the CC, tell them the issue and the order no. they will surely sent you the new one without any charge.

I got the replacement for my ALTEC lensing speakers from them, since the 30 days period had not lapsed since the delivery of order and they delivered the new one to me within 5 days with no charge.

Called them on the day I got the order and was assured a callback within 24hrs. On the next day waited till 7pm but no callback whatsoever. So finally gave them a call, one guy says he wants to check the status of the replacement and puts me on hold for 5 mins and then disconnects :furious: . 2nd person who attended the call then states that they are unable to replace the game since it's out of stock and they would instead give me in-store credit when honestly I just wanted the game so I can play it as soon as possible.After all the crap of no refund and then finally agreeing to it, she asks for my feedback.

To which I replied,"Here's my feedback...the quality of your customer support is like the REAR-END of a donkey.' . There was a 2 min silence after this and then she thanks me and asks if I have any more feedback.

This ain't the first time dealing with their customer support and I am not the only one. You should see some of the horror stories other customers had endured.

@ Fattty -- What happened with you?

Deliveries not on time. Earlier, on request, they would instruct the delivery personnel (self logistics) to deliver at a specified time. For the past 3 (or 4) orders, even after calling them twice or thrice, all they say is "Yes sir. We assure you it will be done blah..blah..blah !" but the delivery guy comes at his own sweet time (when I'm not at home).

More than that, what happened with Choy happened with me as well. No calls & no delivery. On tracking, all it said was "Customer not available". :|

And their CC takes more than 48 hours to respond nowadays.

Also their rates have gone up. Earlier, the books used to be priced at par or a bit more than the international pricing. But now, mostly all imported editions are 400-1000 bucks more expensive.

The only thing they are good for is pre-orders (good discounts).

This thread is awesome.

I cam home from work today to find out niece had destroyed both of my posters than hung over the PC (apparently she thought they needed a little extra crayon styling :lol:). And for the life of me I couldnt remember the site that printed out posters here. Till I remembered this thread.

Ordered a SW and Reservoir dogs poster as replacement. :exoticdance:

Super Blu Ray Deals @ Flipkart

1. Avatar 3 Disc Extended Edition : MRP: INR 1499/- FKP: INR 824/- (45% Discount) :wOOtjumpy:

Link: http://www.flipkart.com/movies/itmcrz4jvdyggnwq?pid=avmcrz4k5qryh5ju&_l=ZgHUTCDn9P57mUfzb+A51g--&_r=0zk2BGC2p6kGPc_tMwowVw--&ref=2ada1f2b-436a-4808-a1e5-a21dd3bb01a9

2. Fight Club : MRP: INR 999/- FKP: INR 549/- (45% Discount) :wOOtjumpy:

Link: http://www.flipkart.com/search-movies?query=fight+club&filter=media_format%3ABlu-ray

So buy it before they are Out of Stock....... :hypocrite:

Note: Also link provided are here for easy viewing but request you to please use the FK search toolbar at bottom of page so that we IVG remains prosperous as ever! :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by amitraj7

What's wrong with Flipkart these days? Don't they understand "Order Cancel"? I ordered a game from them, but after a day or so, cancelled the same. from past 1 week, the delivery guy daily calls me, "Sir, I am standing at the front gate of your office. Please collect your package". Once or twice is Ok, then I got a bit irritated. now, twice or thrice I have got calls from customer Care saying, Sir, when do we arrange for a delivery of your package :ko:, Seriously????

Heads Up: The Hurt Locker Blu Ray going for 385/- on Flippitykart! :O

thx man..repped u :) ..saw u r post n ordered hurt locker n fight club yest night...got both fr a total of Rs934....got it today in the afternoon :D

What's wrong with Flipkart these days? Don't they understand "Order Cancel"? I ordered a game from them, but after a day or so, cancelled the same. from past 1 week, the delivery guy daily calls me, "Sir, I am standing at the front gate of your office. Please collect your package". Once or twice is Ok, then I got a bit irritated. now, twice or thrice I have got calls from customer Care saying, Sir, when do we arrange for a delivery of your package :ko:, Seriously????

kaunsa game :naughty:

call up fk customer care and tell them ur current situation man....

Edited by kold

thx man..repped u :) ..saw u r post n ordered hurt locker n fight club yest night...got both fr a total of Rs934....got it today in the afternoon :D

:thumbsup:

Hope you used the flippy bar at the bottom. In all my excitement I forgot to do so for my order. :|