Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

BC. ps4 going for 34k at one of the sellers. get it boys. raghav 2k jyaada diya tune.

Bhai it still says starts from 35991. 34k kaha. Anyway koi nahi, good for others :P mereko sirf ws retail pe bharosa rehta hai. 60 day replacement option :fear:

After the time over, it said "payment not approved". OTG pen drive order ki hai 32GB for Rs. 805

I'll be travelling in another 3 days so not doing CoD orders, otherwise I'd do only that during such sales... damn these technical glitches.

It will ..try again after 10 mins...i was also worried but it showed payment was received.

After the time over, it said "payment not approved". OTG pen drive order ki hai 32GB for Rs. 805

I'll be travelling in another 3 days so not doing CoD orders, otherwise I'd do only that during such sales... damn these technical glitches.

Forget it, payment got approved after another 5 minutes :P

All is right with the world again... vais I'm out of station and my neighbours will be collecting the courier items. Dem jelly B)

many of flipkart deals are sham, amazon is much better atleast no shams

ab jab milega....tabhi kuch bol sakega..

Forget it, payment got approved after another 5 minutes :P

All is right with the world again... vais I'm out of station and my neighbours will be collecting the courier items. Dem jelly B)

Kya bola hum...bhai hum log ka roj ka kaam hai . B)

It will ..try again after 10 mins...i was also worried but it showed payment was received.

Bhai it still says starts from 35991. 34k kaha. Anyway koi nahi, good for others :P mereko sirf ws retail pe bharosa rehta hai. 60 day replacement option :fear:

one of the sellers (Amrit) is selling for 34k. ws is giving 30day replacement and this guy is 10 day replacement.

one of the sellers (Amrit) is selling for 34k. ws is giving 30day replacement and this guy is 10 day replacement.

This AMRIT seller sells UK models. Chk his ratings. I even told FK about him once cuz I almost bought it from him when he was selling it for 34k.

b26faa5668bc4eca907436b028c2198c.jpg

Also ws gives 60day for flipkart first subs. Risky day to go with AMRiT dude as today they won't refund sh*t.