Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Hmmm. Had 2 recent transactions on Ebay (after thoroughly going through the seller's profile and ratings) and am frankly surprised. Got both the items (different sellers) within 2 days flat after ordering. Plus superb packing.

Gonna add Ebay to the OP. Since not all sellers can be trusted, will be adding individual trusted seller accounts under the Ebay heading.

I got my items from: Berrynxt4u (Mumbai) & Delhimall (Delhi)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered some books from Flipkart and one of them has been shipped. What's surprising is that Flipkart seems to have started their own logistics service !

YMaJI.jpg

Called them up and they confirmed that it's their own logistics team who are gonna deliver this. Hoping to get timely deliveries now on. No more BS courier companies ! :dance:

• Like 1

Flipkart is gonna be India's Amazon soon...Believe.

Hmm. For one they can't match Amazon's price. Their service is excellent, but comparing to other similar sites the products are a bit overpriced. Though, as I said, they more than make it up with the excellent service !

Edit: Got a call from them 10 mins earlier. They are gonna deliver it within half an hour ! f**k the a**hole courier companies ! :bandit:

Edit 2: Delivered ! :thumbsup:

Edited by F@tm@n

I would definitely recommend Flipkart for games and books, especially games. The games at very cheap price and without any hassles. Yesterday, Portal 2 is priced at 890 and now it is priced at Rs. 622. Very fast at updating. Most of the sellers here are still to update the prices.

Hmmm. Had 2 recent transactions on Ebay (after thoroughly going through the seller's profile and ratings) and am frankly surprised. Got both the items (different sellers) within 2 days flat after ordering. Plus superb packing.

Gonna add Ebay to the OP. Since not all sellers can be trusted, will be adding individual trusted seller accounts under the Ebay heading.

I got my items from: Berrynxt4u (Mumbai) & Delhimall (Delhi)

I would like to denote another 2 sellers on ebay.

1) mark-infotech from Mumbai (ebay link)

by far most trusted guy to deal with on eBay for me. Had more then 10 deals with him. excellent service.

2) navkar-collection from Mumbai (ebay link)

had shopped with him 3 times. quite responsive and fast delivery

Had positive experience with berrynxt4u, eitmall and some other dealers as well, but had only single deals with'em.

Added Buzzingaa to the OP.

Have recently reduced prices & increased the amount of stuff they carry.

Bought 5 posters from them till now. Superb packing & genuine posters (Printed in Germany/UK).

You can get different type of paper/3D/fabric posters for anything from Comics to Music to Sports to Movies etc etc.

Met these guys during Comic Con too. Wonderful people to deal with !

:cheers:

Edited by F@tm@n

Hell yeah, Buzzinga is awesome, they got gr8 collection of posters and the service is off the hook, had ordered frm them a poster, the people called up to say its bin dispatched, called back in 2 days asking if i got it and stuff, quite responsive, other sellers dont even bother :giggle:

In a triangular tube-ish carton sort of a thing. Very sturdy & keeps the poster safe inside. Plus they give 6 free stickies with every poster so that the walls don't get smudged ! (which happens when applying tape or glue).

Give them a chance. You won't be disappointed ! :thumbsup:

Edited by F@tm@n

Wow Bazinga seems like a really good site. Plus posters are pretty cheap too. 36inchX24Inch for 275 is a pretty slick deal. How do they ship their posters??

A big a*s tube, the tube is quiet big and the best part is even inside the tube thr is solid packing plus 2 layers of thin sheet surrounds the poster frm any damage, so its solid no issues at all,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...