Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27993&pid=1411432&st=460entry1411432

Who do i blame now? G4U guys for selecting a shitty courier service or the courier guys themselves, its not like i had any option whilst selecting the courier service :(

BTW who the fak is AFL? bloody BC's are blatantly lying

I dont agree with the points posted above. To each his own I guess. I will not blame the shipper for courier's f**k ups, unless the courier is sh*t bad like Professional Couriers or First Flight. BD and DTDC are the best. They cant do better than partenering with them.

Well you can choose, what to do ...

I simply presented my POV ... and what I think a BIG ONLINE RETAIL brand like FK should do for its customers' satisfaction if their shipping partner screws up the customer experience. And anyways Bluedart says it was given to them a day later ...

I dont have any personal grudge against them, but if they f**k up .. I am within my rights to do the same to them.

BTW are you working for FK by any chance .. .ha ha ha ... just kidding .. nothing personal ..... :kisstogether:

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27993&pid=1411432&st=460entry1411432

Who do i blame now? G4U guys for selecting a shitty courier service or the courier guys themselves, its not like i had any option whilst selecting the courier service :(

BTW who the fak is AFL? bloody BC's are blatantly lying

Exactly my point ... Its their job to choose their partners wisely ... I cant be made to pay for their shitty decisions and partner selection.

My last two orders with flipkart. They have been delivering stuff the next day ever since they switched to their own logistics service(Flipkart self-delivery).

I'm never buying from anywhere else if they keep this up.

Good for you ...

BTW which city are you from .... They deliver fast in the metros as they have local warehouses in these cities ... and dont use intercity courier services.

BTW are you working for FK by any chance .. .ha ha ha ... just kidding .. nothing personal

Nah, I am very impressed by their service, and I found your points about blaming the shipper for courier problems by giving them a 0/10 an overkill.

Edited by The_Rock

I do have one complain about Flip Kart... When pre-ordering I would recommend they dont charge the credit card unless the product is shipped.... I had a small spat with FK w.r.t my Max Payne3 Special Edition ( as many of you know :wink2: ), where I was charged for 6k and my order was not shipped as its out of stock, yada yada yada... Since my CC was charged 6k for something that I did not/ will not receive, i lost it for a while...

As a feedback, I have asked them not to charge the credit card unless the item is shipped, similar to what play-asia does... Lets see how far they will take my request...

Nah, I am very impressed by their service, and I found your points about blaming the shipper for courier problems by giving them a 0/10 an overkill.

Bhai to kya code compile karta hain aadha time to yahi pada rehta hain

:rofl:

how do you get so much time Ambar :O yaha toh ghiss jati hain kaam karte karte :P which company bro?hum bhi switch kar lenge :P

how do you get so much time Ambar yaha toh ghiss jati hain kaam karte karte

Abhi to ghisne ka time hai beta. I used to work over weekends and till 2 Am sometimes on weekdays during my fresher years. First 2 years were horrible, but I learnt a lot.

Also, we are having our release migration now, QA is over, all defects are fixed. Our migration is in progress, so some free time.

Multitasking. :gunsmilie:

Totally agree with Abhi5hek. As a customer I should not have to bother with details of couriers f**king up or if the game is shipped late.

When I pre-order with A, I am solely dealing with A and they are getting my money. They are the ones dealing with the shipping company and they pay the shipping company themselves. Maybe they don't pay the shipping partner well enough for the partner to prioritize their deliveries or whatever.

My sole point of contact is A and they'll be blamed if my delivery gets delayed. Their responsibility does not end at "shipping on time".

well havent really check the dates on the reviews but when i tried doing it today i found that ... you might be right in a way but then the reviews which are of old times and are kissing their feets, going ga ga with praise and goodiness for flipkart are right at the top, the recent and more relevant reviews are stuck up in the sidebar.

I have ordered more than 10 times frm flipkart but they always deliver by their own guy carrying a large bag...so do they also ship by dtdc??

Abhi to ghisne ka time hai beta. I used to work over weekends and till 2 Am sometimes on weekdays during my fresher years. First 2 years were horrible, but I learnt a lot.

Also, we are having our release migration now, QA is over, all defects are fixed. Our migration is in progress, so some free time.

Multitasking. :gunsmilie:

Arre par Tera qa lagta hain 2 saal se chal raha hain I never slogged in my initial years since I was always one step ahead of what I need to do I use to leave at 6 then so it now but some times I stay late now.Once in my initial years my director told asked me "Are you leaving now ?" I replied to him saying " People would rather waste time in canteen after 5 so I rather go home and be fresh for tomorrow" he wasn't initially happy with reply but I was given double title promotion that same year by him :lol:

Good for you ...

BTW which city are you from .... They deliver fast in the metros as they have local warehouses in these cities ... and dont use intercity courier services.

Jodhpur. Not a metro city by a long shot. But they have a warehouse/office here, hence self-delivery. Even the shipping guy is friendly. :)

Whtz meant by FK self-delivery?

does it mean tht they don't use local courier service..?

if thtz the case the self-delivery service is pathetic...my GR:FS is lying in their place at chennai since 26th and i was informed tht i'll be getting it in another 24-48 hrs :(

if thtz the case the self-delivery service is pathetic...my GR:FS is lying in their place at chennai since 26th and i was informed tht i'll be getting it in another 24-48 hrs :(

considering that 26th was a saturday, 24-48 hrs doesnt sound too bad. When did you place the order?

yep, it means they would be delivering the product by themselves. however, i usually get the products faster in this method