Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Guys, can anyone update this thread/OP with any sites that are good for ordering/gifting flowers/chocolates/women's-tees or something (within India, I only need to be able to order from here).

FnP seemed to start out good but the reviews for it are now terrible to say the least. So too floraindia.

Guys, can anyone update this thread/OP with any sites that are good for ordering/gifting flowers/chocolates/women's-tees or something (within India, I only need to be able to order from here).

FnP seemed to start out good but the reviews for it are now terrible to say the least. So too floraindia.

Somebody? Anybody?

After messing up my FIFA 12 preorder, Flipkart finally did something good. Got the "Inheritance" delivered to my doorsteps tomorrow morning at 11 AM. Considering the fact that its worldwide release was tomorrow as well and i got 200 INR discount too, sweet deal. :coolspeak:

WTF is worng with Flipklart?? Assholes!!! f**ktards!!! I had preordered the Captain America bluray .. they didnt bother shipping it to me once it became available .. and now the Disc shows "out of stock" WTF???

Likewise i preordered Cars 2 Bluray as well ... they didnt bother shipping it either .. :\

Guess the idiots dont understand the meaning of preorder.

also all BD's on FK are RF na? or atleast they would work on indian ps3's na?

Yeah all BDs on FK should work on Indian PS3s but that doesn't mean all of them are completely RF. A few BDs available here officially aren't (Quantum Of Solace, Wolverine etc do not work on a Region A PS3).

crap?? watcha callin crap mister??!!! :spank:

Come on man, Cap was one of the most disappointing superhero movies ever.