Bird Bird Bird

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

True! I was more concerned about the console. Started it up and played one mission of AC Origin. As such working good.
I would say ignore the dent and enjoy your new console.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition PS4 $42.49

United Colors of Benetton Men's Espadrille Flats 75% Off ₹524
Use Amazon Pay Balance to get ₹75 cashback

Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Keyboard and Mouse Included, 2.4GHz Dropout-Free Connection, Long Battery Life $12.50Buy 2 using BFCMGET10 code and get $10 off. Get another $10 off for your next purchase. So basically you get two Kbm for almost free, just need to pay the tax.

Prime Now is available in selected areas of USA.

https://imgur.com/a/Hl5bZ

PS4 $199 In-Store only, No Shipping

NESTLE MILKYBAR 11GM (PACK OF 24) ₹120
Use SHILPA50 to get ₹120 cashback

PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console $340
Only valid on 27/11

Edited by santanu18

How do I buy this? Have a US psn account, create another one for Indian PSN store?

Yes. If you want to buy from Indian PSN store create Indian account too
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, krados said:

How do I buy this? Have a US psn account, create another one for Indian PSN store?

Trying for an hour now, always getting an error to check card details when I am trying to add my Debit card(ICICI bank, mastercard). Not sure what the f*ck I need to change :wallbash:  or they dont allow this particular debit card?

47 minutes ago, krados said:

or they dont allow this particular debit card?

They probably don't, very few banks debit cards works  on psn. Icici for example and that too some version of the cards.  So you can check in with bank There should be a thread on the psn card topic on the cards that works.

It's weird it's happening with an icici card, probably your card type is the issue?.

Edited by CM Sunny

Trying for an hour now, always getting an error to check card details when I am trying to add my Debit card(ICICI bank, mastercard). Not sure what the f*ck I need to change :wallbash:  or they dont allow this particular debit card?
If you are trying from your laptop then don't, that has more issues. Try directly adding and buying what you want from the ps4 itself.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, CM Sunny said:

It's weird it's happening with an icici card, probably your card type is the issue?.

Yea, that might be the case.

28 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

If you are trying from your laptop then don't, that has more issues. Try directly adding and buying what you want from the ps4 itself.

Dont have a PS4 yet :)

Anyways thanks for the input guys, any other way to pay?

5 minutes ago, krados said:

Yea, that might be the case.

Dont have a PS4 yet :)

Anyways thanks for the input guys, any other way to pay?

Hmm Indian psn is hard bro since I am on us so probably other indian psn users can help.

Do you have access to other cards? Hdfc and Axis Bank used to also work iirc so might give em a shot.

Edited by CM Sunny

I had the same issue when trying to buy a ps plus recently. Finally gave up and added the amount to wallet and used that to made the purchase.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, CM Sunny said:

Do you have access to other cards? Hdfc and Axis Bank used to also work iirc so might give em a shot.

Nopes, dont even have a CC. No issues, next time then...thanks again.

• Like 1

Just now, harsh1387 said:

I had the same issue when trying to buy a ps plus recently. Finally gave up and added the amount to wallet and used that to made the purchase.

Can you PM me the details on how to do that? Dont want to put more OT posts here.

@krados while adding the card, make sure that the address is exactly as per bank statement.

Also, make sure you enable international transaction on your debit card before adding. 

I remember I had to send a message to icici to enable them and it worked after that. 

8 hours ago, adity said:

@krados while adding the card, make sure that the address is exactly as per bank statement.

Also, make sure you enable international transaction on your debit card before adding. 

I remember I had to send a message to icici to enable them and it worked after that. 

Thanks man, international transaction is enabled on my card...looks like its a sign that I should stop now :P