Bird Bird Bird

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

11 hours ago, djanuj said:

Even then you are shelling out more for pro. Anyhow depends on person. If he feels its fine then cool.

Bro the pro will retail for 350 on amazon.

You trade in any game- amazon gives you a trade in value for the game(let's say 10 dollars) + as per the offer a bonus 50 gift card on any trade in. 

With that bonus gift card the price of the ps4 comes down to 300 usd. 

You don't have to trade in a console. Just trade in any old game. 

On 12/7/2017 at 2:09 PM, Nathan.Drake said:

Heavy Rain / Beyond Two Sould - 895 - https://goo.gl/HXz1JB

Dam it! I'm trying to buy this game and it says pin code not serviceable and this is in Bombay. WTF?

Can anyone confirm if it's an out of stock issue or just not available for Bombay at all? :( 

Got the BenQ EX3200R from Amazon yesterday. And the power cable provided in the package is wrong !! :ranting::ranting:Does not fit the adapter and doesn't even look like it is part of the BenQ package !! Looks more like something 3rd party you would get off ebay. 

Spoiler

rBW7KLr.jpg sLGnXT1.jpg

Edited by quixote_1989

^ thats disappointing. Was the box not sealed? if it was not sealed return it and I am sure you have already spoke to Amazon. Really cool display though!

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

^ thats disappointing. Was the box not sealed? if it was not sealed return it and I am sure you have already spoke to Amazon. Really cool display though!

It was taped.

It is mind boggling how something like this can happen from a legit seller- everything else is fine, just one accessory changed.

I did speak to Amazon and of course I have the option to replace. But I don't want to go through that hassle since this is a huge item. I had already set the monitor up when I discovered the problem. Also, I am making do with my laptop power cord since the laptop adapter has the same power rating as the monitor.

So I told them I will order an appropriate power cord from Amazon, and asked them to reimburse the same in pay balance. They have agreed up to 250 Rs.

And yeah, it looks hella cool :P

Edited by quixote_1989