Bird Bird Bird

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

I would but sadly there is no gifting option. You will need to get yourself Indonesian PSN store card for $8-10 and use it up. 

Their PS+ this month ain't bad either to spend the remaining 99k. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Ultimate Edition + Evolve + Mighty No. 9.

Going to save it for now though. 

Hey guys i want to buy a used watch from the USA. Its from a watch forum, Any idea how i can the transfer the money to his account? Private seller not a shopping website.

Banks are saying i can only transfer to blood relatives?

Paypal?
They stopped allowing indians to transfer or receive amount to or from outside India due to RBI guidelines

My bad, I had no idea.

I sold something a while back IIRC and it worked fine then. 

2 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

My bad, I had no idea.

I sold something a while back IIRC and it worked fine then. 

Government bought some new regulations. Try selecting goods instead of friends and family. Should work that way. Although some tax or some sh*t might be deducted. I am not totally aware. 

They stopped allowing indians to transfer or receive amount to or from outside India due to RBI guidelines
What, I can deny that as I still receive payments

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thats another thing, i can't show it as a trade since i am not getting the product shipped to India. Customs. :\

Thats another thing, i can't show it as a trade since i am not getting the product shipped to India. Customs. :\
See my last reply. You have no other option. PayPal had to stop the payment due to RBI Guidelines.

personal payments - sending or receiving - have never been enabled for Indian PayPal users. If one (Indian PayPal User) did send or receive the payment, that must have been for "goods or services" option. 

Edited by KJD

personal payments - sending or receiving - have never been enabled for Indian PayPal users. If one (Indian PayPal User) did send or receive the payment, that must have been for "goods or services" option. 
So before April 2017 I was able to send payments to friends and family in USA via personal account. However today recently I could not because there was an error. So went and asked them and they gave me this link.

I have my cousin studying in US. Can i send him money? Then he can transfer from there.

4 minutes ago, Cash said:

I have my cousin studying in US. Can i send him money? Then he can transfer from there.

Western Union money transfer should work even for the guy you wanna send it to, I guess. Not sure but you should research about that.