Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Personally never faced that long delivery times from them. You can call their customer care and check once.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The delivery status mentions it will take so long because no store has this stock and Croma will have to buy the game from the brand if ordered online, so indeed it will take so long

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Skull Crusher said:

The delivery status mentions it will take so long because no store has this stock and Croma will have to buy the game from the brand if ordered online, so indeed it will take so long

May be i am wrong. But have never seen Croma sell anything in advance like that. Most of their price drops are for clearance, have never seen them restock any discounted game.

Most likely the thing would be that they have stock in one of their far off warehouse and they would need to get it from their (Its just my assumption). But again 21 days seems too much for it :) 

PS: For me it is showing 17 days delivery. So it is changing delivery days as per location. 

4 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:
May be i am wrong. But have never seen Croma sell anything in advance like that. Most of their price drops are for clearance, have never seen them restock any discounted game.
Most likely the thing would be that they have stock in one of their far off warehouse and they would need to get it from their (Its just my assumption). But again 21 days seems too much for it [emoji4] 

PS: For me it is showing 17 days delivery. So it is changing delivery days as per location. 

Thats what they stated the last time I visited the website via your link

Edited by Skull Crusher

Most likely the thing would be that they have stock in one of their far off warehouse and they would need to get it from their (Its just my assumption). But again 21 days seems too much for it [emoji4] 

Buddy I hope this helps 9bcecbaa46133c774206f4577519cf51.jpg

On 4/6/2018 at 10:13 PM, kemosabe said:

Sure..let us know what you purchase at the end..I am using Durian mesh chair with fixed lumber support but without neck support. My next chair upgrade would be something like that I suggested to you

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

I bought the one you had shared "New York Functional Executive Chair" from a local store in Delhi (Kalra Sons/Durolite) - It costed me 5000. The one on amazon is for 8999 and on pepper fry its price ranges from 6000-1000.

https://www.amazon.in/Green-NewYork-Functional-Executive-Office/dp/B06XDJLZ8F/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1523023941&sr=8-4&keywords=featherlite+chairs

The back support is really good as compared to my previous office executive chair, it is helping me keep my back straight. Also it provides a good resting position for your neck. Overall quite satisfied with it. 

Also I tried the Ant Esports chair and personaly didn't like it that much. It felt more or less like my existing chair and didnt feel much of a difference.

And Thanks to everyone who helped me out.  

• Like 1