Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

Official, licensed gaming posters in India

65 posts in this topic

Bombay Merch: Official, licensed gaming posters in India

Every chance we got, IVG members have been asking retailers and distributors to bring in official gaming posters, but it never happened. Until now. Bombay Merch is a company that deals in licensed merchandise (mostly posters) of not only video games, but also movies, comic books, and football clubs. While they’re still setting up their own website, you can check out their offerings at their eBay store. As far as gaming is concerned, Bombay Merch has pretty much everyone covered, with everything from Mario, Sonic and Street Fighter to Assassin’s Creed, Call of Duty and Halo.

Posters are available in two sizes, with the bigger posters priced at a very reasonable Rs 349 (free shipping). For those worried about damage in transit, Bombay Merch ships their posters in PVC tubes. You can check out Bombay Merch’s products at their eBay store here, and you can also look forward to their offers in our very own Vendors Only section very soon.

bombay-merch.jpg

Overpriced. Buzzingaa sells the same posters (same size) for Rs. 265. Plus mini-posters,3D posters, wall posters etc too. And their packing is awesome as well. I can personally vouch for them. Very fast shipping and prompt delivery via BlueDart. (They charge 99 bucks for shipping irrespective of the number of posters).

Though I agree BombayMerch does has a better collection. Maybe we can order stuff which Buzzingaa doesn't has. :P

Edited by [email protected]@n

have to check this buzzinga :scratchchin: have seen fatman pimping it quite a lot.

fatman is buzzingaa's ho, real story

:furious:

that site is stupid i tell you :furious:

Like the keychains, my preferrence to get posters still goes to Buzzinga for being Buzzinga :panic:

Same here. Them packing is awe-woo-some !

have to check this buzzinga :scratchchin: have seen fatman pimping it quite a lot.

Yaar they have got the SAME posters (same f**king sizes too) at cheaper prices. They also ship in PVC tubes via BD mostly. Dunno why IVG's pimping BombayMerch.

BombayMerch will be cheaper for those who wanna order single posters. For anything above 1, Buzzingaa's cheaper.