Marriage and Gaming : I do?

piper

Say this to your Fiancee'

"Rose is in red

But never in blue

Sharp as a thron

Fights like one too"

And a very smart advise, “You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words.”

And a very smart advise, “You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words.”

Open your mouth, ha ha ha!

:roflroll:

Me and my wife play mario or some ps move games together sometimes which is cool.. My gaming hobby gets too expensive sometimes which i try to hide by saying this game was 90% off and these new speakers were half off. My son 3 yrs old love games too and my wife always complains what have I turned him into. Last night my son had ps sharp shooter in his hand and was playing killzone 3 really loud and my wife came home and hot really scared which was hilarious. As long as I don't play games more then 10 hrs a week I think she will be ok with our gaming father son fun times.

@Megz : Have Gaurav win you a good lad, eh :naughty:

@killeramit : Nice speakers, bro. And these father-son times will cement the bond between you both in the long run. So keep at it :coolspeak: .

@Megz : Have Gaurav win you a good lad, eh :naughty:

@killeramit : Nice speakers, bro. And these father-son times will cement the bond between you both in the long run. So keep at it :coolspeak: .

Nope.. Gaurave is not yet into the contests of this sort.. :giggle: And good lad.. I don't want a good lad..why spoil his life..poor thing. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

hmmm....basically am in the doghouse cause i'm apparently not interested in my honeymoon.

had suggested the maldives & mauritius, but no cause ma'am doesnt wanna run into other honeymooner's :)

anyway, guys i'm fresh out of ideas, any1 has any good experiences/ suggestion?

shd be abroad

europe out cause too cold in feb

states & australia too far (dont wannt spend half my time travelling)

Edited by ThE JuGgErNaUT

If she does not want to go the Cliche' Honeymoon locations like Paris, Venice, mauritious or maldives.. Take here to the African Safari. Into the wild, awesome weather in feb, not that costly and hell lotta fun.South Africa and Kenya are popular destinations for honeymooners looking for a walk on the wild side. But lesser-explored Namibia can make a great alternative for couples looking to break the mold.

young-african-wildlife-safari-2-young-giraffe-w-michael-poliza-b.jpg

AND If you are looking for luxury and unspoilt beaches but you don’t want the crowds of Dubai or the forced romance of the Maldives then Oman could be the honeymoon destination for you. It is world's best kept secret and a very romantic place espacially in Jan/Feb. Also just 2 hours away from India. Visit http://www.ultimatehoneymoons.co.uk/ultimate-honeymoons-countries.asp?Region=6&Country=18

oman_honeymoon_hero.jpg

Even more "It's different" try this: If you want a truly different destination - with rainforests and beaches - you don’t have to head to Thailand. Costa Rica could make a fascinating alternative..plant a tree together and enjoy a massage in the rainforest-view massage room before heading off horse-back riding along the beach, surfing or even hiking to the rainforest waterfalls and pools..Super Romantic..

monteverde-cloud-forest-reserve-suspense-bridge.jpg

I just gave you ideas from my Honeymoon Wishlist :wub:

• Like 1

Anybody else play UC3 with your SO?

My wife loves the game. Definitely one of those games that are playable/watchable by serious gamers and non-gamers alike. Kinda like Pixar movies, perhaps? Loved by kids and adults alike?

Anyways, best current gen couple friendly game since Heavy Rain. (read: more emphasis on story than gameplay elements)

Highly recommended. Cheaper/Better/Lasts longer than an evening of fine dining.

Edited by arun360