Marriage and Gaming : I do?

piper

I guess the reason for crying is more because they will be living with some unknown family for rest of their life as against leaving their family altogether.

The reason for crying is that now she won't be single anymore and her husband will expect her to make morning chai and sandwitch..

Uff!! this thought makes me cry..

I am a new joinee to this club. Marriage and gaming are difficult to manage together as both needs time.

IVG ID : kjx007

Gaming stuff I own : Started with PC but shifted to PS3 last year

Married since : January 2003

Father since: August 2005

1. How does your spouse feel about your gaming time? ofcourse, waste of time.

2. Does she think those gaming figurines would come in handy for the kids to play with? not at all. My daughter doesnt also like PS3 games. This is kind of good or else i would have been fighting with my kid as to who will play first :bigyellowgrin:

3. And the money spent on this passion, how does she feel about it? could have been spent on better things.

Megz questions v1 :

4. Do you encourage your wife to play some videogames with you? I tried but have given up now.

5. Would you be happy, surprised, thrilled or scared if your wife also became a member of IVG? I will be thrilled. If she starts playing and joing IVG, it will be like dream come true.

6. Do you encourage your wife or share her passions say may be, Saas-Bahu serial, Or Romantic YRF movie Or Cricket, Or Bhartnatyam Dance Show etc..? After long trial and errror, we have found couple of serials of common interest.

7. How many hours in a week you devote to your Gaming? Quite a lot since BF3 was released. I normally play atleast 2 hours every day. Its so additive.

8. What are three things you wish your wife would understand about you and your connection with Gaming? That i like playing and it becomes difficult not to play.

Megz questions v2 :

9. If you want one game to see your wife beat you in..Which one will that be? BF3

10. What changes after marriage?? As in, Me time, utilization of me time, you as a person? More responsibilities so less time to gaming.

11. Would you like your kid(s) to be an avid gamer(s)? I am fine if she is interested.

12. Have you ever planned a surprise gift/ party/ outing for your better half?? Rarely.

@Piper - i am glad to see you here.

What about your wedding? :naughty:

When that happens..Sunny Chaiwala will do a special session for me and hopefully my :kisstogether: on IVG Sunny coffee.. Lolz

I don't expect my wife to make up morning chai and sandwiches, in fact I do that at times :harhar:

Arey yaar.. where do I find a husband like you?? :wallbash: